Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by JenJen2112 »

I have a class on Monday nights (well it ended this week) so I haven't been caught up with GG at all...maybe over break I'll have time to watch all the episodes I've missed
HiminoAi
Wandering Through Town

Post by HiminoAi »

I love this show its in my top five.
I started out reading the books and kind of didn't like the show when it came on. But now I must say it has grown on me. I really used to love Serena, but lately she has become more and more annoying to me. Blair is the best part of the show. Especially when her and Ed Westwick (Chuck) have scenes together.

The last ep. before the break was one of the best this season. I loved Chuck in it. I don't think he's ever looked hotter. Even though I knew who was going to die I still loved every minute of it. Best part was when Blair said I love you to Chuck...And then later when he came to her all broken and sad. I'm a Chuck and Blair shipper all the way.

I also think that Jenny is uber-annoying. I liked her for about a minute, about the same amount of time I liked Vanessa, but now she is getting a little to crazy for my liking.

So Fave Charaters are:
Blair
Chuck
Dan
Nate
Serena
Ruphus
Vanessa
"You've kept me waiting a long time."
"Sorry Ma'am."
*Alice & Jasper*
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

HiminoAi wrote:The last ep. before the break was one of the best this season. I loved Chuck in it. I don't think he's ever looked hotter.
OMG i thought he looked super - :shock: can he really be that-sexy. But i felt really bad cos his dad just died and he was so sad and all i can think was 'omfg he is just too hot' :D
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

TeamJacob! wrote:
HiminoAi wrote:The last ep. before the break was one of the best this season. I loved Chuck in it. I don't think he's ever looked hotter.
OMG i thought he looked super - :shock: can he really be that-sexy. But i felt really bad cos his dad just died and he was so sad and all i can think was 'omfg he is just too hot' :D
^ HAHA, I was telling my sister the same thing! XD
He is gorrrgeous.
ImageImage
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

TeamJacob! wrote:
^ HAHA, I was telling my sister the same thing! XD
He is gorrrgeous.
ImageImage
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
TeamJacob! wrote:
Can I switch bodies with Serena? She is pretty!
-sniffle-
ImageImage
E<3B
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:
TeamJacob! wrote:
Can I switch bodies with Serena? She is pretty!
-sniffle-
Blair all the way! i mean she gets chuck :shock: :oops:
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
HiminoAi
Wandering Through Town

Post by HiminoAi »

See as much as I absolutely LOVE Chuck (and all his brooding selfishness :lol: ) I would want to switch bodies with Vanessa....why?

Because she gets that amazing blue-eyed hottie Nate! ughh. I swear that boy is gorgeous!
"You've kept me waiting a long time."
"Sorry Ma'am."
*Alice & Jasper*
edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection »

hmmmm, i am slightly addicted to Gossip Girl
And I don't even care remotely that it is absolute trash and in no way should it be so good but damn, it is still AWESOME. And Season 2 so far has been awesome as well, I was so happy when Serena and Dan got back together and there were fireworks, ;)
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

^^ season two has been awesome!!! Especially Chuck...god i love him :D Can't wait till it returns though.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob