Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I love Gossip Girls. I love it too much. Last week episode was good. What really shocked me the most was how mature Nate was. I never really understood how mature he was. He's growing in a young man. *Sniff Sniff* What I didn't get was why was Dan there to meet Nate's family? I understand if Vanessa wants to be there, but Dan? He's just a friend. I also felt so bad for Blair. She was so vulnerable in that episode. Yale was everything to her.

I saw the promo to this week's episode and I think Chuck and Vanessa hook up, but Vanessa doesn't want anyone to know about it. Plus, Nate and Blair hook up.

Scandalous!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I can't wait for the new episode to see where things go with Chuck and Vanessa. I really really really REALLY don't want them to be together! I much prefer him with Blair. Plus, Chuck and Blair never really got together aside from a few hookups, so I'd love to see more of them as a "couple" or whatever. :D She just can't stay with Nate! NO no no! :x

I like Dan and Serena together but enough is enough. I think they should just stay apart, rather than go through all that reunion drama again. :roll:
Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So apparently this thread isn't very active but on this week's episode Jenny was totally talking to Lily about Twilight and I got all excited! She was trying to delay Lily from going downstairs so she was explaining Bella and Edward's story/relationship. I thought that was so funny. :D
Image Image
angelgonemad
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Scotland - Land of the Brave or something like that...

Post by angelgonemad »

Aww..I don't know this one, was this aired in US or UK?

Last week's Gossip Girl in the UK was about Blair trying to snap Chuck out of his depressive mood after his father dying and Dan finding out that his father and what's her name's mother has a child together.
Hmm this quote isn't right but oh well -

"This isn't real" - Bella
"It is in my world" - Edward
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

The episode I'm talking about was the newest one in the U.S. It just aired on Monday, May 4. The name of it is "The Wrath of Con"

My goodness, that's the latest episode for you guys in the U.K.? That's pretty far behind! :|
Image Image
angelgonemad

Post by angelgonemad »

Yeah I know...it sucks! I think we are a season behind in the UK, is that right?

I never actually watched the first series of Gossip Girl - but I got hooked on the second one!

Latest episode was last night when Chuck got caught by the members of teh boards of Bass Industries with two girls half naked in his office and Blaire refuses to forgive him and stops helping him. Lily and Dan's dad (his name escapes me at the moment) have come back from trying to find their son to all the kids at Dan's dad's house. Oh and I soooo knew their kid wasn't dead...stupid evil adoptive parents! I hope they find out about it all...serves the Adoptive Family right for lying in the first place.

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

You're in the same season as the U.S., which is the second season of Gossip Girl. But you're like 8 or 9 episodes behind.

OMG I know, that adoptive family totally pissed me off! I wonder if something else is going to happen with them before the season ends, like somehow Lily and Rufus (Dan's dad) will find out he's really alive. But isn't it funny, and such a freaky coincidence, that the son ended up writing a fan letter to Dan??

So do you want to see Blair and Chuck together, or would you rather see her with Nate?
Image Image
angelgonemad

Post by angelgonemad »

Okaythe fan letter to Dan..I didn't know that was Rufus' and LIly's son!! In fact I think I missed that episode :( Gah I need to buy the box sets haha! That is a freaky coincidence! Now that you have said that...I think the adopted son knows something about his REAL family and that was his way of getting in touch..OR it WAS a freaky coincidence lol But coincidences don't just happen in Gossip Girl, does it?

0o0o0o...I used to hate Chuck after him standing Blair up in the summer when they were meant to go away and I didn't think that Chuck was that attractive either...but now that I have been watching Gossip Girl for a while now..his character has grown on me! I think Bart was cruel...he should have been kinder to Chuck. I think Bart is the cause of how Chuck turned out. I would love to see him and Blair get together and just stop all these games. It's obvious they are meant to be together..why can't they see it? What do you think?

Blair and Nate? Am I missing something again? :?

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

If you haven't seen the fan letter to Dan, then that should be in the next episode for you. Sorry I ruined the surprise! :|
But Dan gets a fan letter from some guy and at the end of the episode he calls to talk to him about writing and the adoptive parents end up seeing the call from Brooklyn and assume it's Rufus or Lily trying to get a hold of the son. Crazy, right? They haven't done anything more with that plot, but we'll see if anything happens before the season ends!

I've seen every single episode of Gossip Girl and I've ALWAYS loved Chuck for some reason. But yes he TOTALLY pissed me off when he left Blair at the helicopter! Grrr. :evil: I agree, they are totally meant to be together. I hope they don't keep us waiting forever for it to finally happen! They are my absolute favorite couple on the show.
I think Bart is definitely the reason Chuck turned out the way he is. It's too bad that they didn't start to finally get close until right before he died. Poor Chuck. :cry:

Well, at the beginning of Gossip Girl we learn that Blair and Nate had been a couple since they were little kids, and they were together for a good part of the first season. So it seems like the show always tries to play up their romantic history and chemistry, making it seem like they will get back together. But I'd much much MUCH rather see Blair with Chuck!

Oh and I'm Mandy by the way. Hi! :D
Image Image
angelgonemad

Post by angelgonemad »

Ah okay...now that Blair and Nate thing makes sense!

I don't mind episodes being ruined for me...I still watch them anyways hehe!!!!

What do you think of Nate and vanessa (is that right) or do you think he should have went with Jenny?

Yeah Bart and Chuck not getting along before he died was a bummer. I never really liked Bart anyways...and feel so bad and sorry for Chuck.

I'm Naomi - Hi :)