Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by soozabooza54 »

Ok, the string ensemble version apparently is off a record from Vitamin Records - The String Quartet Tribute to Muse by The Tallywood Strings. *shrugs* So now we know.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Seriously, this Dan/Nate friendship is too adorable! I love it! :D

Blair is getting too ridiculous. It really is getting to be too much. Vengeance should be a crime. She'd be in prison...

Poor Vanessa. Her and Chuck are...weird, but it's who he needs the most.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

Wth? What was up with last night's episode? I like the Dan/Nate relationship but I absolutely HATE Vanessa. Does everyone she comes in contact with have to like magically fall for her? She is just dead wait on the show. I don't like her character at all. It was totally wrong for her to be with Nate and even more wrong for her to move onto Chuck.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

This week episode was whack.
I didn't really like it.
It seemed to be a very pointless episode for me. What was the point of it anyways?
Urgggh, that whole Chuck and Vannessa thing was just plain weird. Was she actually falling for him too? That's even more awkward.

And that orange number that Serena was wearing.
It was wrong even for her.
Soooooo fricken short.
Haha.
My favourite part was when Serena got into the elevator and was like, "Oops, I forgot to wear underwear."
That was priceless.

Omg, I feel so bad for Nate.
When Dan went to his house and found out how he was living.
Wow, I felt so sorry for him.
Nate is lucky to have a friend like Dan. Even though they come from 2 completely different worlds.

I don't have much to say about this episode besides the fact that I didn't like it that much.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

OME!!!!! As I'm watching Gossip Girls...guess what I see.... TWILIGHT PREVIEW.....I almost died...
my reaction: *GASP*.....chillbumps....eeeeeee.....i almost jumped up and down,but I couldn't move...i was so happy!

And its different from the big-screen ones...it has Edward and Bella in Bellas bedroom...on her bed.. and they were kissing...*sigh*(for like a split second...)

Has anyone else had a small-screen Twilight sighting??
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

No. I haven't even seen a big-screen Twilight preview.
=(
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

After watching the epi, I saw the small screen preview twice. It was pretty cool.

I didn't really like the episode that much. The whole Jenny/Nate thing at the end ruined it for me. I hate them together. I'm happy that Chuck and Blair got back together, well kinda.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Jenny's new super blond hair just about makes me want to vomit.  I think it looks awful.  Chuck makes me mad when he makes Blair cry.I do love Dan and Nate's friendship.Okay - I was just dissapointed by this past Gossip Girl.  Jenny's hair did bother me the whole time... as did her abuse of eyeliner.  It's like sweet girl goes trashy... what a waste.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

omg ok starting with Blair/Chuck i love the idea of them and it makes me so mad that they have to be playing those stupid games they know they love eachother so whats the problem they both have wayyy to much pride

Jenny/Nate i totally saw that one coming but i hate it Jenny is soo annoying and i just wish her dad would send her to a boarding school n switzerland or something she needs to lay off on the stupid eyeliner she looks dead

Serena/Dan i love them as friends but as a couple not so much i hope they dont get back together it would just cause problems with them

and Vanessa i just want her gone forever her charecter is such a waste of space

saw the Twilight trailor i almost died!!!!!! i screamed so loud my mom was all like "are you hurt?" and all i say "no mom TWILIGHT" lol she just rolled her eyes and walked away she dosent understand he he
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

Twilove wrote: i love the idea of them and it makes me so mad that they have to be playing those stupid games
I know, but the games are what I love! I think Chuck was totally right, that if they ever gave in and just said "I love you" at this point, it would ruin everything. Because that's just not them. And it's so much more fun to see them playing cat and mouse than it would be to see them holding hands walking down the street. I just can't even imagine them doing that.

And yeah, what's with Jenny's hair? It looks awful. And Jenny/Nate? All I can say is... meh. It's not a storyline that's super interesting to me. But then storylines that don't involve Blair and/or Chuck don't interest me a whole lot. haha.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet