90210-the new series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Re: 90210-the new series

Post by CopperHead »

Saw last night's episode, turns out Silver suffers from bi-polar disorder, but she was acting straight up crazy if you ask me. Still doesn't excuse what she did. Bi-polar or no, anyone would know that most people do not like being filmed having sex unaware. As hard as they tried to make me feel sorry for her, I just didn't. Dixon should just be her friend at the least.

Like Duh! Annie and Ethan broke up. Anyone ever seen the original show? I believe it began pulling plot twists out its bum after a few seasons. Plus it had more cast departures and addtions than you could shake a stick at.
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Wow! Could this show get anymore dramatic?! Silver is bi-polar, Annie and Naomi are friends again, Navid and Adrianna playing parents! My goodness!

Totally a predictable outcome to it all!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I watched one episode once just because Kellan Lutz was on it. :mrgreen: I was sad becuase he had a really small part and wasn't onscreen for long. And let me just say from what I saw that show looks crazy! I will never watch it again & if I ever had kids I wouldn't want them to watch it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
angelgonemad
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Scotland - Land of the Brave or something like that...

Post by angelgonemad »

Hi,

I've never seen the original 90210...but I am loving the new series.

I think we are a few episodes behind the US...probably 6 or 7 as per usual.

In the UK we are at the point where it's Velentines and Silver and Dixon lose their virginity to one another, Naomi gets caught out by thye barman as he attends her school now due to her being stupid and leaving a note for him which his mother saw, Ethan kises that crazy chick he crashed in..god she is evil..I don't like her. Adrianna and Naveed get back together...finally. been waiting for that to happen for so long...can't believe he broke up with her in the first place. And I think that covers the episode from Monday night.
Hmm this quote isn't right but oh well -

"This isn't real" - Bella
"It is in my world" - Edward
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Is it true that Shenae Grimes is in this show?
Her and Kellan Lutz are the only reason I have heard of it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Yep. It's true. She plays Annie.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I am a huge fan of the original series, I watched every episode religiously...lol and I wasnt sure how well I would like this one. I noticed this thread before but I wasnt completely caught up on the eps because for a while it interfered with Dancing with the Stars, and since I dont have Tivo and watch DWTS with my mother, she wanted to watch that more than crazy teen dramas again(she watched BH 90210 with me and my sis, being parental or something cause we were barely teens and tweens back then). Anyways I just avoided this thread to make sure that I didnt get hit with spoilers, but I am all caught up now thanks to the beauty of online viewing. And I do like the show I cant help but wish for more my old fave stars of the original show to show up, but of course I know thats just me being silly.:lol: :D

*~*~*~*~*SPOILER ALERT*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*SPOILER ALERT~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*SPOILER ALERT*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And as far as whats happening on the show now....wow. Annie talk about freakout :x , I feel so sorry for her after the whole prom thing and I don't blame her for hating everybody. Then she has a hit and run accident kills a guy and then gets involved with the guys nephew!! :? :shock:, and now hes a drug dealer and lying to her about it. Guess they're both hiding stuff from each other and huge too. And then Dixon....has an affair with an older woman and then she becomes all clingy trying to trap him with a baby!WOW :o. Sucks that Adrianna is using again, I was really rooting for her on that one. And I just hope that Liam gets back at Jen in a huge way, like her out on her bum, cause Naomi finally finds out what a @$&%$ she has for a sister. Oh and so sad that Kelly and Silvers mom died!!
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms