90210-the new series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: 90210-the new series

Post by luv_edward_cullen »

I loved it! I wasn't gonna watch it at first but I kept hearing ads for it on the radio so I decided to tune in. It was great!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I missed the first airing. I watched it for 2 hours tonight. I thought it was amazing. I was just sitting here, staring at the T.V. and thinking, Is that Kellan Lutz? Nah, it can't be. Could it? I was internally debating that fact for the entire 2 hours, haha.
I really like it. I don't like the fact that it's on, on Tuesdays at 8pm (sam time as House). I suppose I'll ahve to DVR it.
Sigh.
Oh well, yay Kellan! :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
thisheartitbeats1
Settled in Forks

Post by thisheartitbeats1 »

i love this show!

i was so excited when they said they were doing spring awakening- it's my favorite broadway play at the moment.
i love the original series, so the fact that they have some of the original characters in the show makes it so amazing.

aah and kellan. playing a bad boy lacrosse player. hott doesn't even begin to cover it. :shock:

hopefully the episodes to come are as awesome as the first one!
While you were sleeping I figured out everything.
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.

banner by ceo07
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

This is too funny. I had no idea Kellan was on the show. I kept saying I swear that guy looks like Emmett!! I took it out of my DVR. I didn't like it. I like Gossip Girls so much better, but now maybe I'll put it back in for him.
sunnydaze
Settled in Forks
Location: Stalking the Wilds of Northern Washington...where else?

Post by sunnydaze »

I watched for Emm...er 'George' yeah that's it... LOL I just had to!!! Here they kept putting Esme *shakes head* I mean Elizabeth Reaser's new show's(the EX list) adds in like at every commercial break...too weird!
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

and Jenny Garth who plays Kelly? Her husband is playing Carlisle in Twilight. Very 6 degrees. :)
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

melting into you wrote:and Jenny Garth who plays Kelly? Her husband is playing Carlisle in Twilight. Very 6 degrees. :)
no...? seriously? this is freaky.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
sunnydaze
Settled in Forks
Location: Stalking the Wilds of Northern Washington...where else?

Post by sunnydaze »

samajama wrote:
melting into you wrote:and Jenny Garth who plays Kelly? Her husband is playing Carlisle in Twilight. Very 6 degrees. :)
no...? seriously? this is freaky.
WEIRD!! I totally forgot she was married to Dr. Carlisle Cullen!!! You can't even get 6 degrees here... :)
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

hahaha! yea, i just found out that too! Peter and Jenny?? whoa! and then i saw their pictures, well, they do look like a perfect match! and you guys wanna know more interesting fact? their first daughter is named Luca Bella! hahaha. well, Jenny and their girls are lucky to have a really gorgeous husband and father.

and Kellan! hahah, i didn't know he's in! well, he is like Emmett in there. aaah, his curls!

i thought i won't like this new series, but so far i do. well not for the fact that Kellan is in there, and that cute Ty guy, and Dustin Milligan too! hahaha. i've always liked the very original 90210, but i think this new one would have much more drama, because it's based on new generation? haha. so it'd be pretty interesting and intense. i like how the dorky lacroste (sp?) coach tried to ask Kelly out for a date. and the whole thing about the parents. oh, the grandmother is the best!! haha. ice tea freak! :D
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

That's freaky and cool at the same time.
It's like Twilight is everywhere now.
Not that I mind. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3