Dr. Who

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Dr. Who

Post by CullensGirl14 »

LadyViolet wrote:I had a thought when i was watching series 4 on dvd (and knowing that David was leaving) what are they gonna do about Professor River Song (who supposedly has met David's Doctor numerous times) cos he needs to meet her in order to set up how she knows his name and has his screwdriver and there was some kind of relationship thing goin on or maybe there wasn't the Doctor just told her his name so that she would know to say to him later in the Library to get the past-version of the Doctor to trust her.... wow that was confusing :?
Doesn't River Song know a future incarnation of the doctor? I'm sure she makes reference to him being different, older or something...but without having the episode to watch to hand, it's difficult to remember...
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

No she knows David's doctor but in the Doctor's personal future rather than the normal time and space future cos she recognises his face
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

maybe something happened in the previous seasons with david tennant's doctor and her.. and we just werent shown it yet. There are tons of possibilities... but it will be interesting to see how they fit it in to the new episodes. :D David Tennant has been the Doctor for so long! I barely remember watching Chris Eccelston as the doctor. I'm most looking forward to seeing who the next doctor is going to meet .( in terms of companions) on the show.. I mean.. they are what make the show so human-like. :)
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I always thought that that Doctor woman had just known him in a different incarnation :S

Remember the episode with the freaky witch women in 17th Century London? when it turned out the Globe Theatre was made in some wierd shape for that spell. Well in it Queen Elizabeth recognises the Doctor and is annoyed with him - So something must involve her in the specials.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

LadyViolet wrote:No she knows David's doctor but in the Doctor's personal future rather than the normal time and space future cos she recognises his face
i'm sure that they will have to bring her into one of the last 3 specials that david is doing!
cause they always make references back it's had to iagine that they will forget
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, perhaps in one of the last special episodes, David will run into her and she begins her journey with him, but through a series of events, the Doctor is forced to regenerate and then they continue travelling together. -shrug-
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Professor RiverSong said that the Doctor looked so young, that his eyes were young and as bizarre as it sounds, I thought of Twilight and the Volturi how old their eyes are :oops: Anyway, maybe we'll be stuck with this new doctor for a while and then Tennant will see the light and come back to us!

**Dream sequence filed away with my dreams of Edward Cullen**

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
cullinist5201995
Settled in Forks

Post by cullinist5201995 »

Ahh i love that series! My dad has to get the whole series in advance when it commes out in England. that way we know all the episodes front to back when they come out in the US!!!
I cryed like a baby when Rose got left on that parallel universe, also when Donna left!!!! :( I didnt really think anyone in the states was really into it!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I don't know if you all have seen this yet, but I'll post it anyway.

I think you all will enjoy this: David Tennant Video Diaries :) So far, there are two of them. Enjoy!

Or how about the new lover of the doctor, Michelle Ryan XD Wait, no, she's just going to be in the specials:

Picture 1
Picture 4
Picture 5

I haven't seen her act yet but she is quite pretty, I think. And, of course, David is as gorgeous as ever.

How about some filming footage? You can find that here.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

OMG i can't believe i forgot about this thread! - i need to squeal about this again.
I get to go to a Doctor Who exhibition next month!!! *dances* i don't exactly what will be there but when i do i shall come bounding back in here to waffle about it. My mum is the BEST!!! i couldn't believe it when she told me and my sister earlier we squealed like right fangirls :lol:
Michelle Ryan is going to be in the Specials?? hmm must investigate...
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)