Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sunflower Gypsy
Settled in Forks

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by Sunflower Gypsy »

Hey Davnee...Yep...I saw our Johnny boy! on the GGs *sigh* melted into a serious puddle when saw his soulful face. I'm totally looking forward to his movie out July 1, 2009 Public Enemies! btw thanks for the JD links you sent me. peace. Gypsy
All I Need Is Peace...Love..& Dash Of Harmony!
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

OK. I can't wait to see him in Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland as the Mad Hatter. That should be very interesting to watch. Can't wait!!! Go Johnny Depp. And yes, there might be rum! :lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ya i cant wait to see that either i have to confess though i have 3 posters,i key chain and i buy his movies just to see him(wow reading that i sound really pathetic oh well :lol: )
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

johnny depp is amazing
love all his movies
he's tim burtons muse
he's sooo kool!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

Me and my friends have a theory that all women love Johnny Depp. That he shows up on everyone's top 5 celebrity crushes. However everyone has a different Johnny Depp that they love.
My favorite Johnny will always be Officer Hanson from 21 Jump Street. :P :P :P
What's your favorite Johnny?
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

That's a tough question! ugh...ummm I would say its a tie between Sweeney, Captain Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, and Mort Rainey...but if I HAD to pick one it would be Mort Rainey just because he's a pycho-ish character with a multiple personality disorder! haha.
I can't wait until we can see him as The Mad Hatter!
OOO and he's supposed to be in The Three Stooges and play Moe...that will be interesting ;) :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I love Johnny Depp he is just amazing! He can do any character and still make it believable. He's one of the few "older"actors who I think is HOT! (I'm in my 20's and he's what in his 40's?) And he's one of the few actors that my mom, sister, and I all love as an actor and find attractive. I could see any movie with him in it. And I heard they might do a 4th Pirates w/just Captain Jack Sparrow. I don't know if it's true but that would be awesome! He made those movies and I wouldn't mind not having Will Turner or Elizabeth in it. Ya so in conclusion Johnny Depp is an amazing actor and hot guy!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Johnny has been my favorite actor since I was 10 years old. I used to stay inside during the summer just so I could watch 21 Jump Street on weekdays. Lol. I'm such a nerd. But I mean look at him! He's hot and incredibly talented.

As far as my favorite Johnny goes, I'd pick either Cry Baby or Captain Jack Sparrow. Or Tom Hanson. I can't pick! He always looks so good.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

olpatlanta wrote:Me and my friends have a theory that all women love Johnny Depp. That he shows up on everyone's top 5 celebrity crushes. However everyone has a different Johnny Depp that they love.
My favorite Johnny will always be Officer Hanson from 21 Jump Street. :P :P :P
What's your favorite Johnny?
Oh definitely Tom Hanson without a doubt. I was 16 when 21 Jump Street came out and watched it religiously every week. 20 years later and no matter what roles he plays, I still always go back to Tommy.

Did you ladies happen to see the trailer for his new movie Public Enemies? OH MY GOD. :o

Here's a link if you're interested:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/pu ... es/trailer
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Ahh! I LOVE him! He's going to be an amazing Mad Hatter.

He's so shy, too. He always hides behind his hair and he's just so quiet. It's so cute!! Did anyone see him at the MTV awards last year? hehe. I was so mad when IMDB was filled with posts saying he didn't deserve the award. Jack Sparrow IS a comedic performance, and they can just shut up. People said the guys for Super Bad deserved it, but to me Super Bad sounded disgusting. Anyway. He's very underrated as far as the academy/award stuff goes. I'm always happy when he gets recognition for his work.

I've seen a lot of his movies. Benny and Joon was adorable. I have so many favorite lines from that. "Susie, you're sick! You need help! *falls down while pretending to stab himself*". And when he's in the park doing his tricks. And the end where he's swinging on the thing by Joon's window.

I have 2 posters of him in my room. One is of Jack and one is of him on Rolling Stone with his shirt open. It's yummy. ;) I put it above my bed. Hehe!

More later.