Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ishbel
Wandering Through Town

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by Ishbel »

the dress is blue : http://www.usatoday.com/life/l090623_al ... m?gid=1057

but that picture with the flowers and the gate looks incredible! That's put my mind at ease a bit about whether I'll like it or not because judging by that it looks good!
Team Seth
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I had no idea Tim Burton was coming out with a new AiW until the other day when I ran across pictures on AOL news. I'm so excited, and I love the casting.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - Thank you for that! Haha. I love it. :D

Which character would you most like to meet?

That's a good question. I'm not sure which one I'd pick. I love all of his characters. Although I'm leaning towards Captain Jack Sparrow. Awwrawr. Lol.

Which character would you NEVER even want to know is real, much less meet?

Ok so while I do love all of his characters, there are 2 I wouldn't want to know are real nor would I want to meet them. As much as I love love love Alice In Wonderland, seeing him as The Mad Hatter really creeps me out. (Almost looks like Elijah Wood..heh heh). And of course, as Kimmy and Trine said, I wouldn't want to meet Sweeney Todd. I'm sure he'd kill me.

Ashley and Siobhan have never seen Benny & Joon? :shock: Omg. Get thee to a movie rental place! Lol.

Kimmy/Ishbel - Thanks for the link to those pictures of AIW. Everyone looks awesome and the set looks beautiful. Tim Burton ftw! Haha.

In other Johnny Depp related news, I'm so happy that he was so gracious with that server/waiter person in Chicago. Wish he'd leave me a $4,000 tip. He can come to my house and I'll cook for him and be his waitress. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

what? a $4000 tip??? whoa!!
i mean just serving johnny depp for me is worth more than $4000 (but that is 4 grand!!! oh my.. )

and i just saw public enemies trailer in big screen (but i was waiting for the last aibender trailer which was not shown.. i don't know why.. well whatever..) and he's soooooooooooooooooooooooo fine... well more than fine... that movie.. i will see. on july one....
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I LOVE Johnny!!! I got a bag with him on it the other day. It's yummy. ;) I'm going to see Public Enemies opening day. I am also excited for Alice in Wonderland. I need to read the book(s). He's going to be awesome as the Mad Hatter. Yeah, he does look pretty strange, but then again it's a TIm Burton film, everything is bound to be strange. :P I recently saw Sweeney Todd. It was okay I guess, but he was a little too good at being creepy. I hope I don't have nightmares of him now, he's normally too pretty to have nightmares of. lol. He's a good singer though. Anyways. I'm so excited for Public Enemies, it's going to be awesome. I read an article in Entertainment Weekly about it and Johnny is wearing Dillinger's clothes in the film (I'm pretty sure at least) and they're the exact same size. :shock: Weird right?
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

On people's recomendations I have just added Benny & Joon to my Blockbuster list and placed it as number 1 so I will hopefully get that by the end of the week to watch :)
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

^^ ohhh nice... :D that will be awesome..
johnny depp is just dreamy in that movie.. :D
i wish i'm joon... *sigh*

2 more days (here) before public enemies!!!! woooott!!
ImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

In my opinion the best part & only reason to watch Benny & Joon is to watch Johnny Depp. He's such a hottie & he's just awesome in that movie. Just an okay story/movie, but Johnny makes it worth watching.

I wish Public Enemies wasn't Rated R, I really kind of want to see it, but I don't watch rated R films. Gosh darn it Johnny why do you have to make so many Rated R films? I would see all of them, except for that fact. :cry: I love Johnny he is just awesome, and something lovely too look at.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

i agree.. it was worth watching because johnny did a great job as sam..
and the movie won't be the same if sam was not played by johnny..
i love the innocent expression in his face.. hit wit and all that...
*sigh* what more... can i ask for.. hehehe

what can't you watch or why aren't you watching R rated film? how old are you?
ImageImage
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I LOVE Johnny Depp. I love all his movies....ok sweeny todd was so.....wow if you have seen it then I just have to say ewww!!
but Johnny was still awesome in it. and then Pirates 1,2 and 3, sooo fricken funny. I loved him on 21 jumpstreet. I can't watch edward scissorhands, it makes me sad....i'm not sure why. OH!! What's eating Gilbert Grape!!! I love that movie!! All his movies are great. I'm pretty sure i'd love him in any role...comedy, drama, romance. He is the best!!!
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms