People who look like vampires

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dorito
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: People who look like vampires

Post by Dorito »

I'm pretty pale and can't seem to tan, even when using a tanning bed 3 times a week for a few continuous months. Add in the purplish deep eyes, blonde hair and I guess my general composure visibly makes others around uncomfortable. Children tend to keep their distance, along with whatever animals I see. It's all rather amusing for something I'm not purposely doing, but something I've noticed consistently.
I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bellas
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Dorito wrote:I'm pretty pale and can't seem to tan, even when using a tanning bed 3 times a week for a few continuous months. Add in the purplish deep eyes, blonde hair and I guess my general composure visibly makes others around uncomfortable. Children tend to keep their distance, along with whatever animals I see. It's all rather amusing for something I'm not purposely doing, but something I've noticed consistently.
:lol: That's hilarious! I can just imagine little kids hiding behind their parents when you walk by. I don't usually hold babies because they look at me funny and I'm scared that the second I have them they'll start crying.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
Dorito
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dorito »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:
Dorito wrote:I'm pretty pale and can't seem to tan, even when using a tanning bed 3 times a week for a few continuous months. Add in the purplish deep eyes, blonde hair and I guess my general composure visibly makes others around uncomfortable. Children tend to keep their distance, along with whatever animals I see. It's all rather amusing for something I'm not purposely doing, but something I've noticed consistently.
:lol: That's hilarious! I can just imagine little kids hiding behind their parents when you walk by. I don't usually hold babies because they look at me funny and I'm scared that the second I have them they'll start crying.
Ha! They do! Always staying just behind them, staring back at me. And it's like that regardless of what I'm wearing.
I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bellas
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I could be a vampire because I just don't tan. If I go into the sun without sunblock I burn. But then my face is always really red after exercise, which goes really badly with my hair... (red face and red hair: not a good combination.)

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

One of my friends has bright red hair and is as pale as anything. I told her she reminded me of Victoria... in a good way. :D

On my first day of classes, I was being all reclusive because I didn't know anyone. The girl I sat next to introduced herself, we shook hands and she squeed. I was really shocked. She took in my expression and told me that she thought I was a vampire. She said when she saw me all pale and introverted she thought I was a vamp. And shaking my ice cold hand was kind of confirmation for her. Because of my work load I don't sleep much, so I've got dark circles under my eyes to boot.

But now she and I are good friends. Bonded over my oddities I guess.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^That's a good story!

Whenever it I'd really windy outside, I feel like Victoria because my hair blows all over my face. It's awesome.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I think Gerard Way, from My Chemical Romance, really looks like a vampire. But when he's wearing make-up. :D

http://media.photobucket.com/image/gera ... e.png?o=19
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Post by SilentHeart »

Hey! Cool stories and cool pics. Hmmm... I dunno any celeb that I could post picture with right now. And I've never actually thought of people that looked pale to be vampires, but that was before Twilight ;) . This thread reminded me of a girl I saw at a dinner, probably no older than 19. She was short, but really cute. She had long black hair and a really pale skin. And her eyes seemed so big to me, and they were black. I've remembered this because back then I thought to myself that she was really pretty. Interesting and a bit mysterious would fit better actually... But I haven't seen her since.
Ofcourse, I'd like to picture myself as a vampire. But I don't have pale skin, unfortunatly :( , nor black eyes... I do have sharp teeth however and I have a bad habit of biting my lip, and I always have circles under my eyes cause I always read better at night. In holidays I usually spend the night reading and then sleep through the day :D
I also have a classmate that is kinda pale-skinned... But, really, I wouldn't say they are vampires, but that they look like them.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

it's usally against my rules to revive a thread as dead as this one.
but i have to make this an exception.
i have to say, though he ages, axl rose HAS to be SOME kind of vampire.
why?
vampires are usually unaturally attractive, yes?
well dear flipping god look at him!
he's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too sexy to be human.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/ ... 1/axl2.jpgone of my personal fav pics of him.
another fave:http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/ ... e_-_03.jpg
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

omgshh.
yeas chels you are exactly right.
he does! XD.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!