Have you met a Celebrity?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Have you met a Celebrity?

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Nooooo. I'd steal the bus.... With them in it.
Then I get the bus AND Gabe! Woo!
And maybe I should stick Jack and Alex in there too while i'm at it. I still need to prove the "Jack-Barakat-hugs-are-epic" phenomena.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Hahaha. Then... Steal the bus with Cobra in it, hold them hostage untill they call Alex & Jack to come over for a bit & you get to meet them all!

Jacks hugs are the best, but Williams are good too(: - I should do a Top 10 Best Hugs... but I dont think Ive hugged 10 people :(
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:I've met several Olympic gymnasts and some lesser known music stars but next weekend i'll be at the san francisco convention and will meet 8 of the stars! Kellan Lutz, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Welsh, Ashley Greene, Rachelle Leferve and Christian Serratos.
you are so lucky.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I have only met one celebrity but, I don't call him a celebrity because its Robert Pattinson! haha I was on vacation in London, England and my friends ditched me and so I went looking for them and I literally ran into him... :oops: :shock: kinda embarrassing at first but, he's really nice and he helped me up off the ground! haha. My phone battery had died so I didn't get a picture :( but I did get a hug and I got to touch his hair! MWahahahahahaha...okay done with evil laugh...he thought it was weird though because unlike the fan girls at the award shows and stuff I acted like he was a normal person and not someone famous...like I didn't scream or faint (lol) or get nervous or anything (although on the inside...ya ummm hello! its Rob Pattinson! how could i NOT have butterflies in my stomach?) anyway I guess he just wasn't expecting the reaction he got. haha. Anyway he was really nice and no he doesn't smell bad at all even though people swear he doesn't takes showers and stuff.
Oh and I got to see him sing while I was there too! Now my friends are really sorry that they ditched me...they wanted to shop I wanted to find a good book store! :D <<<<<Totally just sounded like Bella there didn't I?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

midnight_sun - You are so freaking lucky! If I had luck enough to meet him, that would totally be how it would have happened for me. Lol. And you got to hear him sing! Omg I'm so jealous. Haha.

I've met several celebrities but I can't think of them all right now so I'll post the ones I do remember.

Vince Vaughn
Jared Leto/30 Seconds To Mars (3 times)
The Used
Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance
Story Of The Year
Goldfinger
Dicky Barrett from Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Yellowcard
The Nixons
Gravity Kills
Blink 182
Robbie Carrico & Daniel Dix of Boyz N Girlz United :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Drama_Queen
Settled in Forks

Post by Drama_Queen »

I met Shawn Hlookoff on Nov 28 2007. It was amazing her was performing at my old school that I graduated from and I asked to see him and the school let me in. I recorded some of the performance with my digital camera and it's up on my myspace page. If you want I can post the link to it so you guys/girls can watch it.
-Cassey
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I met Bono once in Dublin but unfortunately he was getting out of the Four Courts after a trial so I had no chance to stop him because there was a lot of police.

I also met a lot of professional rugby players, but I guess none of you knows them :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Edit2
Adding to my list.... again.... again....
Stephenie Meyer(x2)
William Beckett
Michael Guy Chislett
Mike Carden
The Butcher
Adam T. Siska
Jack the Camera Guy
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Rian Dawson
Zack Merrick
David(EA)
Jimmie(EA)
Derek Sanders
Gabriel Saporta
Ryland Blackington
Vicky-T Asher
Nate Novarro
Alex Suarez
Pat Brown (x2)
Nate Flynn (x3)
Ben Peterson (x3)
Kevin(HTL)
Omar(HTL)
Austin Bello (x2)
Travis Clark
T-fair
John Ohhh
Kennedy Brock
Garrett Nickelsen
Jared Monaco
Pat Kirch
Alex Marshall
Cash Collagan
Ian Crawford
Sierra (VersaEmerge) [x2]
Blake (VersaEmerge) [x2]
Anthony (VersaEmerge) [x2]
Maika Maile
Kieren Smith (x2)
Sickboy (x2)
Andy (This Providence)
Daniel (This Providence)
David (This Providence)
Gavin (This Providence)
Bobby (The Morning Light)
Andy (The Morning Light)
Matt (The Morning Light)
Nick (The Morning Light)
Andrew (The Friday Night Boys)
Robbie (The Friday Night Boys)
Mike (The Friday Night Boys)
Chris (The Friday Night Boys)
Brian (The Summer Set)
Jess (The Summer Set)
John (The Summer Set)
Josh (The Summer Set)
Christopher Drew
Caleb Turman
Jonathan Cook
Kyle Burns
Kent Garrison
Marc Stewart
Jerry
(VersaEmerge)
Devin (VersaEmerge)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I met Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) last night at the SLC DVD release! It was SO cool! Such a nice person.

Here's my full report, originaly posted on the EDC thread:

So, on the Lexicon blog I heard that somebody was going to be at a walmart in Utah, so I decided I'd get in the car and start driving. Nobody knew who was going to be there (trust me-if they knew, they sure as heck kept it a tight secret), but I knew that I HAD to go. I was going to be at the Hot Topic release party because I had my DVD pre-ordered there and everything, but when I found out that there was even the SLIGHTEST chance at getting to meet a Twilight cast member, I was totally there.
I headed over to the Wal Mart at about 6:30-7, and a line was already starting to form. My friend and I brought a blanket, the twilight board game, Wendy's for dinner, and sat there and waited in line. We weren't too far from the front, so it was worth it. While we were out there playing our games, people kept coming out and giving away prizes for answering trivia questions correctly. One of the guys came over and was like, "Why did Emmett cross the treaty line?" I was like, "Because Victoria was running back and forth along it!" I won and earned my friend and I a prize! Yes, thats right, I answered an Emmett question and got a prize. I was quite proud of myself, actually. It wasn't exactly the hardest question, but I thought you guys [the EDC crew] would be proud of me. I also answered another question about he wolves (it was like...who first knew sam was a wolf? I said Quil's grandpa and won!) and got a bracelet thingy. Coolio!
I forgot to mention! I found my grey jacket and dressed up as Rosalie! It was so great. I got entered in a Twilight costume contest! I don't know if I've won or not. People had to vote last night, and they will contact me if I win. I get a plazma screen tv if I get first place! yay!
Anyway, so after a while, we started hearing LOTS of screaming. We had this super nice mom save our spot in line, and we headed up to see what the deal was. Let me just stop right here and say that there were SO MANY people! I mean, just SO MANY!!! I did not know so many people could fit in such a tiny space. We had our place in line saved, so we squeezed through people until we could get to a spot where we could see the doors. Not very successful, but it was ok. We were right by 3 little 8 year olds who had read Twilight. Here is our conversation:
Girls: Sorry if we make you go deaf with our screams. We are just SO excited!
Us: (feeling a little cocky because they were thinking they were going to outdo us) Oh, I think its your ears that you need to be careful about. We can get pretty dang loud. Trust us.
Girls: Well we can scream so loud.
Us: (looking at how absolutely young the girls are) Have you guys even read Twilight?
Girls: Yeah! We've read ALL of them!
Us: Well I've read them EACH 14 times (me...yes, its true). *looks at them like we are SO much better*
Girls: Uh...well...We've seen the movie 3 times!
Us: *smirk* I've seen it 10 times. Once was in the Port Angeles movie theatre where Bella actually went to in New Moon. I got a trip to Forks for my Christmas present. AND I've met Stephenie Meyer and had her sign all my books.
Girls:...
Yes, it was lots of fun. That conversation was just priceless.

Back to the actualy story. The big to do at the end was that Rachelle Lefevre (aka Victoria) came and signed a ton of stuff! I actually met her face to face, talked to her (more like hyperventilated in front of her. I was literally like, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! *jumped up and down* Thank you so much! You are brilliant!" And Rachelle responded by smiling, laughing a bit, and saying "Of course! Thank YOU for all the support!") and got her to sign my illustrated companion and my DVD. It was so great. I had SO much fun, and Rachelle is AMAZING!! She was so happy to be there and to sign things. She apparently wasn't supposed to stay there for very long, but she insisted that she stay until everyone had their things signed. She was there until AFTER 2am signing stuff. I can't even believe it.

I have uploaded several videos of my experience. Go check out my youtube channel to see them all.
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Adding to my list.... again.... again.... again....
Stephenie Meyer(x2)
William Beckett
Michael Guy Chislett
Mike Carden
The Butcher
Adam T. Siska
Jack the Camera Guy
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Rian Dawson
Zack Merrick
David(EA)