The Office-- Tv show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: The Office-- Tv show

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

:)
I got this Office trivia game, it's amazing!
You get a bunch of "That's What She Said" tokens, and if any of your friends that you're playing with says a quote that someone can say "That's what she said" about, you throw the token in Michael's office. It also mentions Flonkerton, the Fun Run, the Save the Rabid and the Dundies. You can play as Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight, Ryan, Roy, Jan, Meredith, Phyllis, Angela, Creed, Oscar, Kevin, Toby, Kelly and Stanley. :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

We got my brother-in-law that for Christmas. :D
But we're such a clean family we never use the "that's what she said" tokens. :lol: I want to play it again, though, because I know the office a lot better now!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
wolfee
Settled in Forks

Post by wolfee »

The office is a great show, i had to break down and find the UK version w/ Ricky Gervais, watching that you can definatley see where the American character development came from, the uk version imho is not quite as funny but it was neat to see where it all started.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I've heard actually that the UK is funnier, but I've always found that hard to believe. I haven't seen it, but that's what everyone seems to say.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
wolfee
Settled in Forks

Post by wolfee »

it's probably just a PoV thing, generally i like uk programs better than us, but on this one it differed for me. either way they both rock lol
misskiley
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by misskiley »

I had people tell me how great the UK version was, so I checked it out one time. I made it about 10 minutes into it and had to stop.. it was too weird. I may try again someday to watch it though.

I must have a different office board game,.. I know there are several out there. My game goes with a dvd. Nobody wanted to play it with me because they thought they would lose horribly, but a lot of the questions were not even about the show, so I would always lose! It was very sad. I want to get another version of the game, but I might wait til the show is completely over,.. so it will include all the seasons.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

:lol: I love the commercials with Jim saying how he sends Dwight faxes from the future :lol: