Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Post by roo-roo91 »

hmm.
never heard of it. rarely watch g4 anymore.
dunno why. :?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I saw that mentioned today on tha Avatar Portal! ITS SERIOUSLY REAL?
OHMYGOSH. *runs off to Google*

And since this a serious movie discussion thread, can we knock it off with the IM-like commenting? At least make it relate more to the movie, please!
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

I've been reading up today on the new show, and everything looks legit and confirmed. Hopefully this show will be able to be as good as ATLA. Since it's the same people doing everything (music, script, etc), or at least so far it seems to be the same people, I have a good feeling they will be able to make another classic.
ImageImageImageImage
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

oh. my bad.
i forgot this was just for them movie now.
apparently you can no longer discuss the show. ho hum. i guess i have no reason to be here.
guess i'll leave since i haven't seen the movie yet.
:D
ah wait. no i won't leave. because no one can make me.
i'll just remember to write long posts from now on. even though most of the time i don't want to, i'll do it anyways.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

gamb1t wrote:I've been reading up today on the new show, and everything looks legit and confirmed. Hopefully this show will be able to be as good as ATLA. Since it's the same people doing everything (music, script, etc), or at least so far it seems to be the same people, I have a good feeling they will be able to make another classic.
I have high hopes for this new spin off since it is by the same people - I read it was the same people too, same creators, studio, etc. I think going with a "new" world and generation is a better idea that continuing and drawing out Aangs story. I love Aang and the 3 books, but sometimes a perfect thing can be ruined by over extending it. However, I do hope for maybe a prologue that will tie up the loose ends of Book 3.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily