The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

The Hanson thread #3

Post by Nena »

A place to discuss everything about The Hanson's
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by caszit »

Well Hello thread #3!
What where we talking about last........ :|
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

"well here we go, here we go around again, here we go again, here we go, here we go around again, said oh, ohhh..."

In terms of good news, I can confirm that tonight all three guys are back in Tulsa and actually working on material for Hanson's new record.

<3!!!

More as it seeps out!...
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I was like, "I know someone had to've posted..."

then I remembered out thread was locked... 8-)
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

yayyy! hello thread #3:)

im so glad theyre working on the new album... feels nice and normal. after a few not-so-nice-and-normal months, thats good.

im at the end of CoG, but my mum wont let me continue reading until ive revised for math and ironed for an hour:(
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

I can't wait to hear the material they've recorded. I know they operate on Hanson time, but i can't help but be excited.

Aurelia, that is sad. I sat down and read it every chance i got, including during class, but that's cos i'm a bad kid and don't feel like actually paying attention in english half the time. (Besides, we were/still are watching Hamlet in class, so it doesn't really matter, now that we've read the play anyway).
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i did math, havent done the ironing yet... but ive finished reading!!!! oh god i love it. although the sebastian part was sorta obvious to me. still. soooooo good!!!!
and i used to read during class too, before i started to suck at school. its a good place to read:)

i was wondering.. i know theyre in the studio, but people are saying theyre not in tulsa. so where are they then? hmm.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

The middle of nowhere.

Wow...I just realized that was a really bad pun. We need a smiley that is rolling around on the floor in laughter. Like this: http://tokiohotelamerica.net/forum/imag ... rackup.gif
Image <--click this
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

^^ that made me laugh wayyy too hard.

http://twitpic.com/2yw6t

^^ Because this doesn't scream "taylor is a dork" or anything. :) How i love them. hehe.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Woo! Thread number 3!

For some reason, I feel incredibly proud right now.

Anyway, that picture made me snort. I loved the first comment of "Percussion Man" because then the Superman theme song started going off in my head.

Well, tomorrow I'm off for Chicago to see my sister. I haven't seen her or her family in almost 5 years! I don't think I'll be on the computer too much so if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why.

And, if I don't get on in time, I hope everyone has a good Spring holiday! Whether it's Easter or Passover or...anything else that occurs! :D