The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by themeadow »

Haha I was at that concert!! I looked up and saw her hug Taylor and literally squealed like a little girl :D. I'm going to the concert too!! I live here, its a lovely city no? :)
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

themeadow wrote:Haha I was at that concert!! I looked up and saw her hug Taylor and literally squealed like a little girl :D. I'm going to the concert too!! I live here, its a lovely city no? :)
:shock: okay, i'm just gonna pretend i'm not jealous okay? okay. NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR
does Taylor Swift really sing as badly as she does in youtube videos? i always hope it's not as bad in real life because i really like her songs and because she seems so nice:)

i wanna stay up for the setlist and stuff tonight but i can't risk falling asleep in school again. so have loads of fun, you two!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

No she's actually pretty good! :D
The walk is in an hour and 45 minutes! :D
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ok, so we just saw the guys at a Tulsa tv station this morning and (...aside from J-Tay's wacked up haircut) dayum! They were in a great mood, and actually looked rested. Meems was shocked.

At the venue for Walk time.

More as it happens. <3!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ikr what did he do to his hair:/
have fun!!
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

j-tays new sideburn claw like things! o.O dunno dude.

Likeasunburn wrote: More as it happens. <3!
I like how we have our on 'live feed'! Sounds like you're having a awesome time girl. Thanks for the updates.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ya know it, babes! Awesome spot in the second row *cough cough* right-hand side of the stage.

Wasn't that impressed with Sherwood, but maybe they'll grow on me... if Steel Train doesn't hook me any better then I think I might just need a drink. The boys are up last of course. (insert eye-rolly here since I can't via the phone.)

Edit: Tay's little toy piano is all kinds of messed up.

Edit #2: D.S.B. is LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Details tomorrow but I will say that Zac singing Don't Stop Believing by Journey is by far the most adorable thing I have EVER seen. EVER. :D :D :D :D :D
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

sounds like it was awesome!! i want DETAILS:)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ya know, it feels like I spend way more time sitting in the Tulsa Int airport than any chick from Florida EVER should lol... Such is the life of a traveling Hanson fan.

The show was amazing. I'm so glad I decided to fly out here for the kickoff. If you'd added Song To Sing as a solo, it would have been like my ultimate dream setlist. I was in hyper bouncy mode for the entire show, I think I might have embarassed my friends a bit in fact hehe. Taylor's wacked out piano wouldn't work right for most of the set, but the guys still sounded great. Georgia about brought the house to it's knees, and of course Ike dedicating Minute to Nikki was the "Awww!" moment of the year pretty much. Don't Stop Believing was hysterical, poor Zac was so freaking awkward that it wasn't even funny. He really did sound good though! I hope he hams it up more as the tour goes on. Less um... male-part grabbing and more working the stage if ya know what I mean. ;)

But as great as the concert it, I have to tell you guys, it was AFTERWARDS that was the ultimate. We hung around Cains and talked to the Hellogoodbye guys for a while (who are super sweet by the way!) and finally Taylor and Zac came out for a minute. People were crowding them of course and this one girl tells Zac that he he's going to have to sing Don't Stop at like every show and the conversation went something like this:

Zac: "I hope not, I think I got molested up there! I need variety!"
Taylor: "Molested?"
*Fangirls crack up*
Taylor: "Dude, you enjoied that."

I. About. DIED.