The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by Likeasunburn »

Eh there was a brief, fleeting thing... not the soap opera it was made out to be. Let's just say that year/year and a half before Ezra was born was... interesting. lol...

And I'm confused. Exactly how are the boys going to do "12 more solid days of recording" and their one song per day thing when the TW album drops in, uh, 5 days?...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

...maybe, just maybe, theyre not being 100% honest and theyre running on Hanson time. :(

i find the ben jelen thing hard to believe, probably cause i dont want to or something. WHY wasnt i there back then? its so weird to think i havent even known about them for a year. only 10 months or so!
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

lol trust me doll, there was some stuff you really didn't want to be around for. There are a few things *cough* Mandy Moore, J-Tay? Are you kiddin me?!? *cough* I'd rather erase from my brain if only I could!

...still haven't forgiven them for actually recording She's Got Time either! :roll:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

wait, wait, wait. i never actually bothered to look for that one. you dont happen to have the mp3? it IS pretty awful though. what made them do that???

oh and i do think i wouldve wanted to have been around for ALL of it. so that i could make my mind up about certain things.. like, say, the mandy moore thing.

i was just looking at a few old websites and its incredible just how sad it is to read about people who sort of lost interest after 8 or 9 years.. it makes me a lot more sad than it should
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I'm sure I have it somewhere. I'll look for it from home after work tonight. I honestly think that is the full-on WORST song I've ever heard them record.

When you top Lullabelle, you know it's gotta be BAD.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Lulabelle is BEAUTIFUL compared to that. but really, dyou think you could find it for me sometime? i like it when my collections are complete.

i cant believe this but all those old websites actually made me really sad. im so pathetic.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I actually, for some un-Godly reason, had it on my ipod.

Here ya go, Darlin: http://rapidshare.com/files/222142672/H ... e.mp3.html
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

actually, its going on my iPod as well. just cause its Hanson. im so stupid. thank you thank you thank you!

also, if it wasnt for Hanson, my feet wouldnt be turning to ice.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

So if the rumor mills are correct, and Natalie's 2 months along with spawn #8, I'm seriously going to start questioning their sanity!!!

M.O.E. one month from today!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

NO. where did THAT come from???? she cant be pregnant. hes already said several times having that many kids is crazy. omg.. lets just hope its a rumor!