The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by aurelia92 »

yayy my written exams are over. i think it went well. i 'm not 100% sure and i don't know when we'll find out, but probably sometime this week. i have to do well to get into the university i got an offer from that i want to go to. cause if not then i have to study here and i really don't think i'd enjoy studying at an austrian university.

it's weird, it's the first time since i'm a hanson fan that i'm not really following any tour news, i'm just so busy most of the time:( bit sad.. can't wait for the studio version of some of those songs though and i'm thinking of mayyybe buying the album. as a late birthday present or something:P i watched the livestream thing they did before the show on.. saturday, i think, though. loved it, zac and taylor being cute:)
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Aw, you're lucky! My exams aren't until the 16th and 17th of June. >.< Oh, I hope you did really well! I'm sure you'll get into that university. :)

I know what you mean. That's how I was last tour. I knew they weren't coming anywhere near Pennsylvania so I kind of put them on the back burner (though I am ashamed to say so). However, this tour I'm back in full swing. I'm loving the random livestreams, too! It's a bit upsetting not to see much of Isaac in the latest ones. :/
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol actually, my exams aren't over yet. i have four oral ones at the end of june:/ b good luck revising for your exams and stuff! i'm sure you'll do well, you're so smart:)

i don't feel guilty when i'm not following hanson as closely as usual to be honest. just because i feel like i'm a little too obsessed sometimes, and that's when i feel guilty, because it means i'm doing nothing for school etc. but still, they usually make me happy so i wouldn't want to not be a fan, ever. i'm a little sad i can't watch all those streams, i can't stay awake until 4am every night, but i'm reallllly looking forward to catching up once school is over!

i just turned 18 yesterday and got a new computer:D i really really needed a new one too! and i got my english and german results today and i didn't do bad at all, so i'm pretty excited! i just wish i wasn't as insanely busy..

i also got an itunes giftcard so i'm considering actually buying the new album once it comes out:P

hope you're doing alright and school's not too stressful! <333
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Ooh, ouch! I have a German oral final coming up but we only have to speak for 90 seconds lol. It's not really a big deal. Thank you! I'm sure we'll both do well!

Yeah, I definitely know what you mean, actually. This past week has been hectic because I got so sucked into the streams of the DeTour. I've slept horribly the entire time from watching the streams late and getting all excited for the upcoming tour. :oops: You have to watch the Rock Out one they did to Queen! So hilarious! I got a few (...26...) awesome screen shots of it. Just let me know if you want to see them!

Oh my goodness! Happy ...belated... Birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it! A new computer is definitely a great birthday present, though, as is good tests results. ;)

Ah, school is alright. It seems like in every class except German, they're piling on the last minute school work. So I have a research/persuasive essay to work on this weekend. And a few final reviews. *sigh* Oh well, it's just the usual end-of-school routine, I guess.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i'm sorry i didn't reply! i thought i had and only checked now and turns out i didn't:( hope you're enjoying the summer! i was so busy for so long.. my exams were stressful but they went really really well, which i wasn't expecting. and now.. well, i had to teach 2 spanish girls english, and i'm trying to see all of my friends again before i move to london at the end of august. so yeah. been busy! and tomorrow morning i'm flyign to portugal with my best friends from school:) what've you been up to?

i haven't really been keeping up with hanson much but lol @ zac having baby number 2. it was so obvious. they can't go 2 years without having kids, can they? :P i really wish they'd hurry up and come to europe again though.
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Oh, wow, you have been busy! The month of August will be like that for me. I'm constantly on vacation and celebrating birthdays of relatives, haha. It's good that you did well on your exams, though! Congrats. :)

I actually just went to a Hanson show Sunday night XD It was really, really incredible. The walk was pretty good (we gave Zac a bag of extra giant marshmallows, since he seems to like them so much) and later they were on the stage with them, which was odd. It made me wonder what stream of events led them to bring those up there...O.o Either way, the show was fantastic! My friends and I were in a clump at about second/first row right in front of Taylor. We didn't get any pictures because they told us no cameras were allowed. >.< I should have just taken mine in anyway, no one seemed to care once Hanson was on. *grumble*

Haha, now I hear there's rumors Natalie might be pregnant, too? Geez. They may just be rumors but I'd find it funny if she was.