The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by Jeminunzi »

Have fun in Chicago, chadley!

And this was inspired by a comment on the picture i posted above. and i couldn't help it.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee20 ... 1239138529

^^ edited for URL stupidity.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

okay, so i looked here before seeing the picture on twitter.. and i honestly thought that was photoshopped. like, where did his neck go??? really made me laugh though:D
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Well I guess that no one, outside those who actually reside in the casa de Hanson, can say for sure where the guys are at any given time... but I can say that Zac logged into the team talk forum on Hnet from Tulsa last night where he said they were "working on new stuff." So my money is on them all being in T-town.

For now, at least... I'm sure Tay will be jetting off again in the very near future as the TW album lanch date nears (only 2 weeks from today...)

Guess we'll all have to wait and see!
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Jeminunzi wrote:And this was inspired by a comment on the picture i posted above. and i couldn't help it.
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee20 ... 1239138529
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

That was the first thing that came to my mind. (<3 that song!)
But thanks for that picture! I'm SUPER cranky and that made me laugh!
.....and YAY for new han.Tunes!......
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

LOL! Tambourine Man.

That made my hectic travelling day oh so much better. Well, I'm in Chicago...or at least the suburbs of it. After getting lost, finding out we forgot my sister's phone number AND address, I realized something incredibly comforting...

while looking at a road sign that listed nearby cities, I saw the name Bloomington. It sounded VERY familiar and I was like "Bloomington. Bloomington. How the heck do I know Bloomington?"

And then I remembered. :D

Bloomington Illinois where we they filmed the Ice Skating Rink FUTY. 8-)

After going "Oh...my god. We're near Bloomington, Illinois" and having my parents ask my why it was so important, I was immediately relieved that even if we were lost, we were close to Bloomington.

...*snort* That was a super lame Hanson-related story.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

awww lol:) how did you find your sister then? and is the little kid you hadnt seen yet cute?

i so dont want Taylor to go do TW stuff right now.. oh well.

edit: Taylor in the new futy is adorable. although i really dont know how his hair goes from looking good (at tin pan south) to looking like THAT in so little time :?
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Haha, my dad's good with maps and eventually figured out where he had made the wrong turn. In the end, we had to call my aunt who's staying at our house while we're away to look up my sister's address and phone number. Kind of a mess, but whatever.

And the youngest is adorable! I can't believe how big she is! The second to youngest and I really got along. She brought me up to her pink room and locked me in there for like 2 hours while she showed me all of her dolls and stuffed animals.

I had to laugh, though, cause the eldest who is not only a boy but 11 years old has seen Twilight. I cheered. :D

Anyway, I loved the new FUTY. "Welcome to Mr. Hanson's neighborhood." Just wow. XD
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

^ I know, I giggled...a lot.

So...your sister's oldest is 11...and you're 13 (or 14?)...wow.

Randomness, but did you know that on Tokio Hotel America you can't write out sniggered without the middle being bleeped out?
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

LOL so ridiculous. whatre you supposed to do, write snig*gered or something?

Jaclyn, the kids sound really nice:) but yeah, its kinda weird that your sister is that much older than you! my sister is actually back home for the holidays, which is really nice. i wanna go with her when she goes back to london next week *sigh*

hmm. just so this isnt completely unrelated to hanson.. i love this picture: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3632/342 ... 8082_o.jpg
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

No, I wrote snickered.

Y'know, because in the middle of sniggered is a not-nice word that people use as a derogatory about African Americans. But oh well...I have a thesaurus, and I'm not afraid to use it!
Image <--click this