The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by aurelia92 »

wait, what? the boston shows/japan are that soon? :shock:

and i don't know what it is about the beanies but they make him look..younger? or something? i'm not sure. i don't mind that much. specially because i'm still waiting for his hair to get at least a little longer. until then, i don't care if he covers it up:P
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

From what I've heard he flies out to do some practice/promo stuff with BunE and gang as of early next week, like Monday or Tuesday. The first offical "date" is a radio gig on Thursday.

Always on the move, that boy!

...is it May yet?

EDIT!!! Breaktown on the freakin album?!?!?!... :shock:

*is DED*
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

... :shock: ...

...does anyone else think Taylor wears, um... other jeans when he's with the Windows?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Atu69DtNHA
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

LOL. oh god i love him.

and Zac too, have you seen that picture on twitter? http://twitpic.com/xqzc4 if i didn't know it's a new one i'd probably think it's from like... 2004 or something
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

It just now TRULY sank into me that I'm actually going to the 5 of 5, the most monumental concert event that Hanson may ever do.

God...

I've loved these three boys for what can now be counted as 13 years. Half my life has been spent watching, hoping, and praying that the entire world would see the talent, light, and change that they are capable of bringing. I've given a large part of my life to thier cause.

But know what?

I don't regret that. Not one single moment.

A day will still come when the entire world sees how amazing these guys really are. And I'll be standing there behind them and smiling.

As I've said before, they are my Walk, my cause, my hope.

I'm a Hanson fan, in every way, and until the day I die.

Hope you're all well.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aw Mimi, i hope you have the best time ever at the 5 of 5:)

I AM EXCITED. i can't wait for the new album, and it's gonna be released the day after my 18th birthday!! so yay:) when my brithday is over, i'll still have something to look forward to that's not my oral finals.

alrighty, i have to write a book report now, but i hope everyone is doing alright:)
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Gah! It's been so long since I came on here! I don't even remember what my sig or avatar is on here... :shock:

Anyway, I just heard the new single and I wanted to share my overwhelming excitement with SOMEone.

...even if this thread is semi dead and no one will see this for a while...

IT'S SO INCREDIBLEEEEE!

*screams at top of lungs*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

OMG HIIII!!!! i've missed you:) how are you?

and yes, it's AWESOME. can't get enough of it:D

and this has nothing to do with anything, but I WAS AT MY FIRST CONCERT LAST MONDAY!!! MIKA!!! it was amazing, and i'm pretty sure i'm still high or something. ahhh. he's so much fun, i love him:)
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Hi! I've been good. Busy. I'm trying to get my parents to adopt this cat that I'm crazy after. Nothing too excitung. My Spring Break ends today so I'm back to school tomorrow :(

I KNOW. I keep listening over and over to it! I cannot wait for this tour. I've already told my dad to get ready. I don't want to go to just one concert this time. I'm going to try and go to as many as I can in the area even if it drives my father crazy.

I love Mika! Was he good? He seems like he'd be INCREDIBLE live.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aww i love cats! so cute. i wanted to get my parents to get us one, but then we moved *sigh* anyway, good luck with that!
these are my last school holidays ever. it's weird. i have one day left, i haven't done anything at all for school and am feeling kinda guilty about it but at least i enjoyed myself:)

i hope you get to see more concerts! your dad sounds awesome so i hope he lets you. the song sounds soooo good, if the rest of the album is anything like that then i'm happy. and the shows will be awesome!

and yeah, Mika was.. amazing. the show was just incredible and he's such a good entertainer and SO CUTE, omg. and he tried to speak german, and was even pretty good!! Mika being cute and speaking german and introducing his band and singing happy ending=) it wasn't the best song live ( this and this and this was amazing..) but it's decent quality. i'm a little obsessed with him tbh.. not as much as Hanson, but he's definitely my second favourite! (sorry about the Mika overdose!)
Last edited by aurelia92 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.