The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by Chadley »

Yeah. Actually, being nosy, I am curious a lot of times about people's private life ( :oops: ) but it truly doesn't affect the way I view their work or their talent. Just because Mika's gay or bisexual or whatever he is has no factor in how much I enjoy his music.

Aw, I know! They're so sweet! Oh my god! I didn't even know there was a new video up! LOL. It's hilarious! I was smiling so idiotically to myself the entire time. Who would have guessed Taylor listens to Justin Bieber? :lol: Haha, no, I can totally agree with that. They're all looking really good, in my opinion, but Zac's made many improvements. XD
caszit

Post by caszit »

hey!
seems like a life time since i'v been here. boo. good old real life getting in the way of all my fun! i can't even remember what my avi is. :oops:

Umm totally loved the new video.... i had some second hand embarrassed for a moment... but then ....well it's hanson and that video is so them. which in the end pure awesomeness.

aurelia, so jealous that you got to see mika! "happy ending" in most definitely in my top 20 fav. songs of all time. I love that dude. his interviews are also amazing. he's on my list of concerts to some day go to. i'm not sure if he's ever been to Canada... well maybe Toronto or Vancouver... well anyways
hope you girls are all doing very well, and the life is treating you awesome.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Jaclyn, i'm like that too.. i like knowing stuff about musicians. LOTS of stuff. at least about the ones i really really like (so.. Hanson, Mika, Peter Cincotti, though there's not much to know, and most recently Andrew McMahon). i just don't like it when people let the fact that someone is bisexual or whatever influence them.

lmao the justin bieber thing was SO FUNNY. it was perfect. though i must admit, baby was stuck in my head for at least half a week when i first heard it :oops:

caszit, i hate it when life gets in the way:( hope everything's going alright! i really hope you get to see Mika live someday.. soon.. because it really is just so much fun. happy ending is beautiful live, and there's so much energy:) he's on tour this year so maybe you'll get to see him!

alrighty. math homework is waiting.. <3
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Ah! Welcome back caszit :)

I'm practically the same way, Aurelia. It's awful but I can't help it XD

Haha! Baby is such a disturbingly addicting song. I was doing the same thing. I kept looking it up on youtube and playing it >.<

For some reason, I thought I read somewhere online that he doesn't enjoy touring in the US. I don't think he's been around here for a long, long time. *sigh*
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaEdward4ever »

ahhh i love hanson
Imagecredit fanpop
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Lol, then you have come to the right place, even though we're not as active as we used to be. :(

Random, does anyone know if they ever posted the Livestream Truck Stop on Hnet or anywhere else? The one where Taylor wore that BRIGHT aqua sweater? I thought of it today and I wanted to rewatch it but I don't know if it was ever posted somewhere besides the broadcast.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

sorry i haven't posted in a while:( i've been so busy with school.. i only have 3 more days left and then my exams start, so it's been a little stressful. and it won't get better for a while, my exams are only over in late june *sigh*
hope everything's alright with you!

i don't think they've posted that truck stop, no. i wouldn't know for sure cause i'm not a fanclub member, but i've heard people complain about the old stuff not being up. and btw, that sweater was epic:P

i'm kinda sad 5 of 5 is over, but it's probably good cause this way i actually get to sleep.. i actually missed most of the underneath show and fell asleep before the walk because i was wayyy too tired. i did watch it on youtube though.

i miss having more time for hanson stuff/ music in general. seems like i'm only ever online to watch videos about how to solve math problems:P

<3
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Aw, that's alright. I've been busy with schoolwork, too. Everyone's counting down the days until school ends. :D Do you have Arbiturs as your exams? We just finished learning about the German education system and learned all about this. Unfortunately, we didn't really talk about Austria. >.<

Ugh. Yeah, I can't find it anywhere on there. Oh well. I hardly even remember what went on in that truck stop except for a really weird sunglasses scene...

Haha, I missed all nights! So you're lucky compared to me. That week was so busy for me. By the time I would have a free moment to watch, they would already be off or doing the encore.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

hey! oooh you're well informed. well, we don't call it abitur here, we call it matura, but it's basically the same thing except that we have 7 exams and all my german friends have 4. which is just not fair. but what can you do.. anyway, i survived english, which is good, but tomorrow i have german and i just don't know what to write in 5 hours. i don't even know what to revise:(

anyway, did you get to watch the SIO show on youtube? i just loveee some of the new songs. and i waited, me myself and i and give a little are probably my favourites right now. so good! but i wish isaac had a lead. oh well.

did you see that hanson opened for conan o'brien when he was in tulsa? the thingy they did after the show is on youtube too in case you missed... anyway, i'd better get back to "revising". if you can call it that. all i'm doing is staring at random wikipedia articles and hoping my brain will soak up some of it or something:/ hope you're doing alright and school isn't too stressful! <3
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Haha, in German class, we tend to not only learn the language but a lot about the country/culture so I know a lot about arbitur. I hope you do well on them! See, here, we just have finals at the end of the class. Later, I'll have SATs which affect greatly what college I'll go to but that's not for 2-3 years.

Those are all of my favorite songs, too! I love the drum part in the beginning of And I Waited. I keep trying to decode the lyrics to Me Myself & I because they sound so inspirational and amazing.

Yeah, I didn't see the show but I saw the aftershow interview on youtube. I had no clue Conan O'Brien was even doing some sort of a tour. Haha, very good studying habits. ;) Good luck!