The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by aurelia92 »

thanks for the link! i wouldnt have noticed it otherwise..

oh god Jaclyn im sorry:( doesnt sound like the greatest start to the weekend.
i have 3 important exams next week and i realllyyy have to study, but i have to go to a ball tomorrow. so i have to do the whole nail varnish and makeup thing. it takes SO much time.. i dont want to!

oh and i have shes got time stuck in my head:/
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

lol you poor thing! I somehow feel responsbile for that... *tries not to but still snickers anyway*

... seriously, it's just THAT BAD!!!

The Dirt is the best song I've heard outta TW as of yet. No one seems to have any clue as to why it isn't on the album.

God bless Japanese B-sides! :twisted:

Have a good weekend, ladies. <3.

ETA: My friend sent me this desktop tonight and I HAD to crack up... good to know that Taylor's patented "Do huh?!?" look is still to this day in effect: http://i40.tinypic.com/2dvlhs3.png
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Is She's Got Time the one where taylor is all whinny, broodening and moany?

That's fun you call nail polish nail varnish, Aurelia! I've never be to a ball, I've done prom and stuff but never a ball!! Kinda always wanted to go to one! Do you get to ware the big fancy dress too! I hope you have some fun! :)
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

fun??? its not my kind of thing. i went to dancing school and HATED it, but thats what you do if you live in vienna.. and im not wearing a big fancy dress cause i dont have one, just a pretty little cocktail dress that would loook nice on someone else. but ill try to have fun:P
hm. nail varnish is what we learnt at school.. god, i wish english was my first language. or at least my second one. oh well!

and Mimi, that wallpaper is AMAZING<3
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Oh don't feel bad about the english! I think your english may be better than mine and it's my one and only language!!! Girl how many language do you know???
You live in Vienna! Love to visit that place!...and so many others!
I have lived in a quite few place in Canada but nothing quite like Vienna.
Did spend a summer in Finland....that's as close as I've come, and thats not even close!

I'm sure you'll look super cute in your cocktail dress!

What with all my !...it's 2:55am I should be less excited!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol my english isnt better than yours. and i only speak 3 languages fluently.. german, portuguese and english. and my english isnt good enough. and they try teaching us french and latin at school but im sh** at both of those.

vienna is actually quite nice, i think youd like it if you came here. ive never been anywhere outside of europe!! ecxept for brazil, but that was 12 years ago and i was 4. so it doesnt really count. but i wanna go to college in america so we'll see how that works out.

so on their twitter they "only one more day until we take a mind breather" or something... do they think we're completely stupid? im sure its complete coincidence that the tw album is coming on in 3 days. yeah. right.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

One of these days, Aurelia, I will be able to talk to you in German. I will make it my life's mission to become fluent in the language that makes me hock up loogees.

When I first started singing Tokio Hotel, I'd have to spit. Its kind of funny, hearing two girls who can't speak a lick of German trying to sing it.

Tomorrow TW's cd comes out...I'm kind of excited. But I'm not buying the cd...not yet, at least. Maybe sometime later.

Edit: I need Kind of a Girl for my Music Tech project.

We have to take 6 minutes out of Game Plan (with The Rock) and put stuff to it. I just realized that 'Kind of a Girl' fit the clip I want. But its at home...*sigh*
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I pre-ordered... I'd have felt like a really bad fangirl if I didn't... though I don't feel excited about the release AT ALL.

Guess I'm odd.

*impatiently drums fingers on her desk and wait for the "mind breather" to be so over*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

"mind breather". seriously.

lol Krystina, its so funny that you actually want to learn german.. i guess its pretty useful but if i was american i would enjoy not having to learn any languages!

i had completely forgotten the album was coming out tomorrow. probably cause i have a massive math exam tomorrow that im realllly scared of tomorrow. i havent passed any math exams this year, so if i mess this one up, ill probably have to repeat the year:(

but i am excited for the album. it just sucks that the first album im around for isnt even a Hanson album. *sigh* back to math.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

For those not pre-ordering, or just impatient like me, you can listen to the full album online here: http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/2

ETA: Ok, "Dead Serious" is really starting to grow on me... darnit.