Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by paula_bnsnt »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Let me just say I was pissed when Lexi got killed off. I was hoping they would have her stick around for a while. I liked her.
Me too! I liked the relathionship she had with Stephan!! and it looked like she was gonna have a great relationship with Elena too.
Damon was too obvious though, I saw that coming the second he told Caroline to throw the party.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Let me just say I was pissed when Lexi got killed off. I was hoping they would have her stick around for a while. I liked her.
I totally agree! She was really nice and fun... WHY DID DAMON HAVE TO KILL HER OFF?!?!? :evil:

And for the people who haven't seen the most recent episode, I'll type in tiny font....
OH MY GOSH! Wasn't that a cool episode? Only... I was totally confused... For those who have read the books would understand why... Alaric is a vampire?!?!?! What the heck? In the books he was a vampire HUNTER.... And poor Damon... he looked soo lost... it made my heart melt, despite the evilness of his character... But Stefan leaving Elena?!?!?! What was that about!?!?!? WAY to similar to New Moon for my liking...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

lady4string~I know, I know. It still makes me mad, though.

Nicholle~ First, yeah, they would make great movies. I was daydreaming about that today, when I was re-reading the books (well, the third one)... They'd need a new Elena, though. And Bonnie. Also, they'd need a Meredith. Maybe the current elena could be her...?

Second, WHAT?!? Alaric is a vampire? How can Meredith marry him now? wait, there's no Meredith... but what the heck?

Well, bye... :?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

@ Nicholle & Hannah--Yeah I was pretty upset they decided to make Alaric a vamp. (Oh, and at Hannah, you know he is because of his ring and he couldn't come in to the Gilbert's house because Jenna didnt invite him in. And i heard they were bringing Meredith in later on in the series.) But yeah throughout the whole breakup scene I was screaming "New Moon ripoff!" and my mom was telling me to shut up. haha.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Kenzie-who's Jenna? sorry, I haven't been watching it...

and for anyone who has read the third book, i need a good quote from Shinichi and/or Misao to put in my signature. I've been looking through, but I can't find a good one.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

@Hannah--She's the equivilent of Aunt Judith in the books. She's Elena and Jeremy's aunt, they just named her Jenna.
And are you talking about the third volume, or the third book? Because the actual 3rd book is in the 2nd volume. I havent read the third volume yet, so i dont know who Shinichi and Misao are. (Please dont tell me ;) )
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I've got the first two volumes with the first four books and haven't read anything past them.

I'm not that surprised that the CW had Elena changed to have brown hair/eyes becuse of the whole Twilight thing, but it's disappointing that they did.

I love Damon. There's something about the way Ian plays him that just draws me in.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

I cant believe it--no more new episodes until after the new year.
*tear*
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I'm living in the Netherlands and the Vampire Diaries starts next week!
Looking forward to it, I saw some trailers and commercials and it looked very good! :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

^^^^The new episode was extremely good. Not dissapointing in the least. ;)

Oh, and I read the Return: Nightfall a month or two back; it was aweful. I now know who Sninichi and Misao are and wow...yeah it was all just weird. Like seriously, where were the vamps in all of that?