Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

bored by the sea wrote:
funkidiva wrote:So its on to Damon's diabolical plan mark 2 as Stefen said (or something similar) haha
i still can't take the "diabolical plan" seriously :lol: also after last nights ep it seems that everyone in mystic falls is either a vampire or............ Elena+her friends theyre literally the only humans! :lol: everyone in town must be hovering on doorsteps waiting to be invited in :lol:
Funny! :lol:
And you are SO right. :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Lol, yes, the TV series is soo much different from the books. In the books, there wasn't as much drama, nor magical creatures roaming the city. Ah well, it's pretty good, as long as you don't really connect it to the books.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

SethisMine wrote:Lol, yes, the TV series is soo much different from the books. In the books, there wasn't as much drama, nor magical creatures roaming the city. Ah well, it's pretty good, as long as you don't really connect it to the books.
Exactly what I think. :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

rapid_reader1 wrote: Um, has anyone thought that it's weird for John Gilbert to know so much about Katherine and everyone from way back when, and also that Johnathan (sp?) Gilbert has a name so similar? Maybe they're the same person?
I was totally thinking that! John is a short version of Johnathan. John also seems rather informed about everything that's been happening in the town. And he also admits to being there a loooong time... But if they are the same person, maybe it has something to do with the rings that both he and Alaric have... Maybe, since the ring protects the wearer from death it would also prevent someone from aging... though I'm not sure...

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:I wonder when Bonnie's going to come back. We haven't seen her in a while.
I know! I miss Bonnie... I wonder what's happened to her... You would think that we would see more of her because she is Elena's best friend.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Just spent the last 10 hours non stop watching the 1st season. Seriously, it's addictive. I'm currently in episode 13 and still going :D :D . Stefan's not that bad. He's very likable just like Edward. Damon's entertaining to watch even though he's a bit...okay he's evil and sinister but he had he's moment. The minor characters are entertaining as well. All in all, it's a good series.

And I had a good laugh with the whole Twilight book being mentioned in the earlier episode.

Damon: "I don't understand what's so special about Bella. Edward is so whipped." :lol: :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^^ Haha, I loved that part! It was so hilarious!

The ring could just be what John's hiding behind, also. Like he's playing it as the ring is the only thing keeping him alive, but really he's a vamp. I wish we could still go back and see the episode where they went back in time and we saw a glimpse of Johnathan Gilbert! Maybe it's still online.....

clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I have really liked this show so far. I started watching it a couple months ago after I finished reading the series just so see what its like, what they kept and what they changed. I pretty much go with the flow and can't complain about the difference in the books and tv versions. I think that Stefan is totally HOT and I guess I am Team Stefan in the books and show.....cause I prefer him in the books too :lol: :oops: . and that thing about twilight was like a little odd but still funny . ;)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Can't sleep. Stefan is all I could think of...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:Can't sleep. Stefan is all I could think of...
:lol: oh dear you've got it bad! Edwards better!!! :lol: im impressed you managed to watch the entire thing in one day
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:Can't sleep. Stefan is all I could think of...
:lol: oh dear you've got it bad! Edwards better!!! :lol: im impressed you managed to watch the entire thing in one day
I love Edward, but honestly, Adrian Ivashkov is better ;) and Damon is at least exciting.

Nah, just kidding. Well, kinda. But Edward is worth losing sleep over, and the TV Damon is hot, but kind of boring compared to the book-Damon.