Paramore

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Paramore

Post by bored by the sea »

well as you can see from my sig i heart Paramore! alot ive loved them since All we know is falling came out i guess that was like 5 years ago, quite simply they are awesome! i like the fact that Twilight kind of brought them some new fans and opened them up to new people even though i do know some hardcore parafans who would strongly disagree :lol: anywayzs just thought id basically agree with pretty much what everyone has already said im new on here so im going on a posting spree :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

As much as I enjoy Paramore, frankly I think the band has become far too overrated.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

each2their own opinion :) i mean i do kind of get where you're coming from since Riot! came out they have been getting tons of hype which is @times a little excessive but they are awesome live and they make gr8 music
**TEAM EDWARD**
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

There are massive amounts of other great bands out there that get ignored while Paramore soaks up all the attention. Sure Paramore is good, but I've heard a lot better stuff from indie bands that have a tiny following.

It just annoys me but w/e.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

yeah ditto!! im all about tiny indie bands in fact Paramore are probably the only kind of mehusive band that im into, but thats what always happens its the way the music industry works, bands start out small getting no attention and then sooner or later they do become "big", to be honest though i kind of hate that because thats when you get all the douches going to see your band!! i've loovvveedd Maccabees for 5 years now and all because their song was used in some rubbish advert you get all the chavs coming to see them! altho ive liked paramore since they first started out and they werent getting any attention then! yes hear me venting and going off topic at the same time :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well, "better" is just an opinion. I'm sure there are indie bands better than Paramore, but I still think they're good and deserving of what they've accomplished.
It's really those idiots like Ke$ha that need to be attacked and taken down. I'm sorry, but computerizing your voice is NOT talent. And her songs aren't even good.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:lol: i know right and i swear her songs are like some kind of virus they r everywhere, theres literally no avoiding them!! there should be some kind of big hole that rubbish "artists" can be put :lol:
am uber happy get to see paramore again at reading fest cant w8 :)
**TEAM EDWARD**
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ok, this isn't really related to your current topic, but it's Paramore related.

So, I don't know how many of you are as big Paramore fans as me, but yesterday, Josh Farro [lead guitarist] got married to Jenna Rice.
So, I just have to say...

CONGRATZ TO JOSH AND JENNA FARRO!!! YAY!!!!
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

kayAlicekay wrote:Ok, this isn't really related to your current topic, but it's Paramore related.

So, I don't know how many of you are as big Paramore fans as me, but yesterday, Josh Farro [lead guitarist] got married to Jenna Rice.
So, I just have to say...

ditto!! yeah saw this Hayley+Taylor tweeted about it, bet this broke a ton of girls hearts everyone loves the Farro, im more of a jeremy girl personally :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

kayAlicekay wrote: Josh Farro [lead guitarist] got married to Jenna Rice. So, I just have to say...

Well congratulations to them!! I hope they have a long & happy life together!!

(Just curious do you know how old he is?)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson