Glee - the Television series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Glee - the Television series

Post by Bellsuz »

Oh, yeah!! I forgot I thought that too...it was pretty intense! I thought he did grab at her too hard for sure, but once he teared up...gaaahhhh!!! I was so sad :(

And I LOVE that next week they're going to do the Rolling Stones!!! but now that I read the above comments...I have true colors stuck in my head :) :)
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Finally watched "Mattress."

The "commercial" was pure win. They looked like they were having fun. :D

Poor Will.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^It was.

Since no one's posted about sectionals, I won't spoil anything you can't find on Itunes. Liek the songs.
Holy crap Rachel's song was AMAZING!!!
And that is all.

*sniffs* I'm so sad its over. I want the new season already. I think my mom and I are going to buy the DVDs...

:shock: KURT HITS HIGHER NOTES THAN I DO!
This may have something to do with the fact that I sing like a man (but Kurt's a boy... technically... *sniffs*) but that's scary insane coolness! I'm incredibly jealous.
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Ok so I totally want to spill all my feelings about Sectionals but I will wait to do it till everyone has watched it! All I will say is I miss the show already but this was an AWESOME episode! Ok now go watch it so I can ramble about it more!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

FINALLY FINN FOUND OUT!!!
Jeez, when Puck said, "You were an idiot for believing it" (or something like that) I just thought yep, yep he is. But a good-natured sort of idiot.
I cannot waaaait until it comes on again!!
Oh, and my favorite line from last night: "Well, I do have something I've been working on since I was 4." :lol: :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Don't tell me not to live, just sit and putter
Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
Don't bring around cloud to rain on my paraaaaade...

I declare it safe to talk about Sectionals!

Loved it. Going to miss it while it's on hiatus.

Loved Emma sticking up for the kids. "'Proud Mary'? On wheelchairs?!"

Did anyone notice that the performance for "My Life Would Suck without You" was a mashup of moves/steps from all their other performance pieces? Examples: the guys and Rachel in cowboy hats ("Last Name"), the girls running around the stage tossing their hair ("Halo"/"Walking on Sunshine"), Mercedes on the chair ("Hate on Me"), Quinn and the two Cheerios doing some moves off to the side ("I Say a Little Prayer")... I thought that was incredibly well done. :D
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

My mommy noticed that. I was a bit too busy staring at certain people to noticed how they danced (cept at that school assembly, ugh...)

I don't know what I'll do for the next... 4 and a half months... *sighs...* What other shows are there that could possibly compare to this!?!?
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

No idea.

Though I just realized that when the camera does a closeup on Kurt, he's doing "Single Ladies." :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

We have to wait 4 1/2 months!!!! I didn't know that and now I am super depressed!

Ok so now I can spill about the show! THEY KISSED! EMMA AND WILL KISSED! I totally cheered and teared up at the same time when I saw that!

I was very proud of Finn for going and helping them out. Sue finally got disciplined!!! She cracked me up even when she was leaving!

The songs were great! Yes, I noticed that Kurt was doing Single Ladies! You gotta love that kid!

I really miss the show!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I did notice the dance mash-up thing; I thought it was great, considering the dance was supposed to have been last minute. I actually freaked out today when I was at my grandparents' house, because it was almost 8. I jumped out of my chair and headed for the TV, only to realize it wasn't coming on. I was sad. :(

BUT, it comes on on Tuesdays when it starts again, which is excellent for me, because this semester I didn't have an 8:00 TR class, and next semester I don't have an 8:00 MWF class. Glee wants me to be able to continue to procrastinate while watching it. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee