Glee - the Television series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Glee - the Television series

Post by Ally_Cat »

There was a mini interview in today's Entertainment Weekly with the girl who plays Brittany and she was originally hired to be a dancer. She toured with Beyonce and knew/performed the Single Ladies dance before she had to do it for the episode.

The dream sequence idea might be cheesy, but i did enjoy the number and getting to see Artie dance.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I did enjoy the song/scene, I just thought the extent to which he was dancing was a bit silly. That said, I DID like his performance very much. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

So who else thinks that once Rachel meets her mom, Sheryl will ask her to leave New Directions and join Vocal Adrenaline?
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

ringswraith wrote:So who else thinks that once Rachel meets her mom, Sheryl will ask her to leave New Directions and join Vocal Adrenaline?
My Thoughts: That is exactly what I think too. If it isn't that then she is going to ask her to talk about the acts New Directions plans on performing, but that might be too close to what happened last time. I think Jesse is going back to Vocal Adrenaline (from what I read in Entertainment weekly) and might try to help convince Rachel to join them.

EDIT: Last nights episode:

So my above thoughts were wrong, which I appreciate because I think if I was right the show would have followed a very unoriginal story line. I loved the episode overall but was highly dissapointed in the promotion of the episdoe as "Glee goes GAGA" since there were only 2 Gaga songs - basically they just walked around in the same Gaga costumes for days and that equals a Gaga episode. Loved the story lines though, just felt taken advantage of with marketing.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I completely fell in love with the Poker Face duet between Idina and Lea. I also loved the Bad Romance!

But I agree with Ally, I wish there was a lot more Gaga!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:I completely fell in love with the Poker Face duet between Idina and Lea. I also loved the Bad Romance!

What episode is this? Wer only just had Laringitus one in the UK (Yeah I know I spelt that wrong) :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:I completely fell in love with the Poker Face duet between Idina and Lea. I also loved the Bad Romance!

What episode is this? Wer only just had Laringitus one in the UK (Yeah I know I spelt that wrong) :D
The Gaga episode is 2 episodes after Laryngitis - the Neil Patrick Harris episode is in between
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I was hoping they would sing "Just Dance" to someone - that would have been entertaining. :D

Anyone else completely in love with Brittany?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*dances* I am FINALLY all caught up with Glee, so I can post again! :D

Unfortunately, I can now sing Bad Romance (I loved it!) which may be a problem when I hear the actually version- I've never liked Gaga.

And also, I really don't like the Finn/Kurt problems going on. Its too... angsty, though it is nice to know that Kurt actually has boy emotions. But all the gay-crap and the swearing made me uncomfortable. *shudders* I wish they'd just stick to singing.

I loved all the KISS songs, too! It was hillarious, and Painted!Finn is much hotter than normal Finn. He should wear make makeup more often! (And they should've done a TAI song, since TAI is going on tour with KISS...)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Viola ~ I agree with you, the whole Finn using offensive words towards Kurt just made me scared. Gee, Burt Hummel CAN get angry when he wants to. But I still loved the episode.

The thing that annoyed me the most was that Jesse, Emma and Sue (and Terri, but we haven't seen her in awhile) were all missing from the episode.

I've also heard that Brittany and Santana are going to be series regulars next season. I also hope that happens to Jesse and Shelby, and Terri is brought down to a minor character.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl