Glee - the Television series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Glee - the Television series

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I'd like to mention my love for Kurt. Bwahahaha.
So I actually watched all of last night's episode, and my mom and I kept on shushing my dad whenever he tried to talk.
I have a wish to kick Puck in a painful spot and I knew he was a bad one (I'm super behind on the plot...) cuz he had a mohawk, Quinn is definetly a... *insert bad word for scantily clad woman here*, Finn is faaaar too cute to be stuck in a relationship with her, and I'm still in love with Kurt.
Hairography was awesome. That totally explains the hair rockers. And We The Kings.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG!!!! I so didn't know there was a thread for us Gleeks!! I LOVE this show! When it was introduced in the summer, at first I was like, "THat is going to be the dumbest show on television." But then I caught the very last five minutes of it when they were singing ,"Don't Stop Believing," and I was HOOKED!

I heart Puck so much!! Mark Salling rocks my socks. The whole cast is just awesome, but Jane Lynch is too crazy for words (in a good way). I love her in everything she is in!!

I too LOVE Kurt!! He is also too awesome for words.

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Loved the new episode! I pretty much hate Santana, though.

Hey, if I were to make a Glee forum, would anyone join?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*jumps up and down* I would!

Wow, what a crazy episode. Loved it. Especially the song by the deaf kids. It was awesome!

I re-saw the pilot, and the Single Ladies (aka Preggers) episode last night... I STILL have Don't Stop Believing stuck in my head. :lol:

I think I'm going to watch interviews. hehe.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

YES! Do it, Derek!

Now I HAVE to go back and find all the first episodes of Glee... I still have no idea what's going on with Schuester's half of the plot.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Shue's wife thought she was pregnant, but it turns out it was a... whatchamacallit... hysteric baby? Which means she wanted a baby so much her body said, "all, right, all right, fine." and made itself think it had one, but it really wasn't.

The fact that he was going to be a dad had made Mr. Shue so happy that his wife couldn't tell him that he really wasn't going to have a baby.

So, since Quinn didn't want her baby, Mr. Shue's wife (what's her name???) asked her if she could have it. So, yeah, that's about it... for now.

That help?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Yeah, I've been watching the old episodes, so I'm getting slightly more caught up now.
I still wanna punch Quinn in the face. *growls*
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I also want to punch Quinn in the face, but even more I want to punch Shue's wife (whose name I also don't know in the face. repeatedly.).

I hate how there's a song in every episode that makes me almost cry. damn you, Glee! but not really. :lol:

Derek, I would probably join the forum if you made it but i would only post on it sporradically like i do with the Lex
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Will's wife's name is Teri/Terri (not sure what spelling they're using).

The same actress also plays Claire's biological mother in Heroes. :)

And as much as I dislike Teri/Terri, her sister should get a harder slapping for all the stuff she makes Teri/Terri do.

(Aha! IMDB'd that. It's Terri.)

I've always loved Lean on Me- the fact that the cast sang it just makes it shine more IMO.

Also, "hairography." :lol:

I kinda have this feeling that the season cliffhanger will be when Will finds out the truth about Terri's "pregnancy," but we'll have to wait until next season to find out his reaction.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Ah I haven't been here in forever so I may go off randomly.
I hate Puck. I think if he were ugly, no one (or very few people) would like him. Just saying. All my friends like him but only for his face and abs. I think he's a big fat jerk though, especially for saying that it can't be expected of him to not do it with other girls. Uggghhhh he's awful!
And Finn isn't much better for a father. He's not very bright. But I can tolerate him because at least he does have a good heart in him and shows it.
Sue is still the person I love to hate. She's funny, but maaan is she mean! Although when she went to see her sister it still makes my heart melt a little.
I have no idea how long Terri can keep this fake pregnancy up. It's just crazy.

Can't wait till tomorrow!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com