Glee - the Television series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Glee - the Television series

Post by debussygirl »

I think the new episodes this April (I don't know the exact date) are going to be Season 2, because Season 1 DVD is already on sale. So then maybe the episodes this fall are Season 3? That's just what my friend told me. :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Oh, alright then.
:)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Next season starts on April 13th.
So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Don't know if it has been discussed, but I think Glee's going to be on Tuesday's when they start back in April!!! Just an FYI, wouldn't want anyone to miss it!!

Oh -- and I thought these episodes in April were still part of Season 1 and that DVD was like a part 1 of the season. Don't know where I heard that though :?

"You are about to board the Sue Sylvester express. Destination -- HORROR." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sectionals is on right now, lol!!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Dang it, Lost is on Tuesdays!
I hope Glee's not on at 9 then. Or else I shall have to tape Lost (yes, I still tape, my parents haven't gotten DVR yet. :roll:)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Bellsuz wrote:Oh -- and I thought these episodes in April were still part of Season 1 and that DVD was like a part 1 of the season. Don't know where I heard that though :?
You're right, the episodes in April are still season 1. What's out on DVD is not the full season 1, just volume 1 of season 1. This is done with a lot of TV shows that are released on DVD, particularly those that have a break partway through the season. What will begin in the fall is season 2.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Have any of you guys seen Alvin and the Chipmunks cause I was watching it over the weekend and noticed that the actress who plays sue is in it look at number 37 if you don't believe me.

And the latest episode I've seen is the one where they were doing ballads and Rachel fell in love with Mr. Schuester... it was funny :lol: and the way pepper came and "warned her off" made me laugh harder... em nad my mate had a crush on our graphics teaher at school and it was so funny we just laughed about it all the time! So even though it's set in the US there sre still things I can relate to :D
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I am in love with this show. I was in showchoir in my highschool (a much larger version of Glee Club for those that don't know) and I LOVED it. This show is perfect for me and I love the characters. I can't wait unti the episodes come back on in April b/c I have been watching faithfully.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Audition info is finally up! You have to choose from a short list of songs that have already been done on the show, which sucks, but at the same time, it makes decisions significantly easier. Their restrictions are pretty...strict in regards to the music though, which sounds like they will be focusing purely on the technical aspects of the singing, thus kind of contradicting what they said about everyone having an equal opportunity. :/

Also, it's all through myspace. :x
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

They really seem to be promoting myspace for some reason...or maybe it's just me...