Friends

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Friends

Post by jonsgirljen »

Friends was such an awesome show! I miss it! It was terrible when I was in high school because I always had to work on Thursdays, so my dad would tape them for me so that I wouldn't get too far behind!
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I know - I remember wishing it was on during the weekends instead of Thursdays. after TGIF. lol ahh the good ol' days..

and I'm pretty sure for a split second I really wanted Joey and Rachel to end up together.. is that weird? I got over it and went back to being R/R obviously.. but idk. it was sweet! lol I think it was the end of the 9th season - in barbados?
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

I proper LOVE Friends. I think it was such an excellent show! Great casting, great scripts!!
I can't possibly choose a favourite episode or anything tho LOL. There are far too many!!
Some of my many fav parts include:

-Rachel & Ross. Everything, from their first date (in the museum when Ross puts on music and the astronomy commentator comes on instead of romantic music!! LOL!!!) to the "break" (when they break up, and Ross is trying to convince her not to and he is saying how her loves every part of her ["your arms"]...so so sad) to when they get married in Vegas to Emma....everything!!
-Monica & Richard. I love Richard, I totally had an older guy crush on him when I was wee :lol:
-Joey. The episode where Chandler and Joey appartment gets robbed - Joey is flicking through a pack of cards "oh man they stole the 4 of spades!!" LOL.
-Monica. She is just hilarious! "I know!" :lol: :lol:

Of course I love Chandler and Phoebe too. There's just too much to mention!!

A truly excellent tv show.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

uh-huh. What an absolutely awesome show.

Also, in the episode that Joey and Chandler were robbed...

"Hey I found a nickel!" -Joey

And the last little bit, when they're in the canoe, and Joey all thoughtful, and Chandler's like "What an idiot." :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I LOVE, LOVE this show. I kinda stopped watching for a while (season 9, i think) cause i started dating someone and it was all about seeing him like 24/7. But by the time the 10th season came around I had caught up with reruns. I have seen every episode like 5 or 6 times, and if i run into it channel surfing i dont mind watching it again its just so hilarious.

Some of my fave lines/parts are:

"We were on a break!!"lol :lol: , and then he said it again when they finally got together in the last episode....."too soon"lol :lol:
When Phoebe is having Franks triplets he comes out to report on each one, and Rachel asks how they look and he goes "So gross!!!" lol :lol:
Joey eating a whole turkey by himself!!OMG :o :lol:
Rachel ruined dessert by putting beef, and everybody tried to hide the fact that they hated it, except Joey, he ate them all :lol:
Phoebe when she thought her mother was reincarnated in a cat, a male cat, lol :lol:
Monica and Chandler, the whole part about secretly seeing each other was so funny, like Joey caught Chandler (and Monica) having a bubblebath and Monica was holding her breath underwater and Joey wouldnt go away. :lol:

I could go on but I cant think of any other ones. Its all great anyway :D
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I loved Friends! They were all so funny and all the episodes were always great! I still love watching the re-runs! :)
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^