Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lady4string

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by lady4string »

I always thought Rachelle would make a great Tanya. Maybe she'll come back in BD as Tanya? Regardless, Rachelle will be missed.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 28,00.html

According to People, Rachelle chose a movie with Dustin Hoffman over Eclipse. Hope she made the right decision there. I'm sure it's about the money... she may be a central character in the books, but movies go more by screen time.
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Well, I wish her well.
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Here is the Access Hollywood interview:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_21171

I wish that both companies could've worked something out to keep her in. I'll miss her. :cry:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So obviously we don't know what happened exactly...but that seems really cheap. I don't understand why Rachelle couldn't film her parts during different days. It's like they wanted a bigger name or something...that's strange.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
zerolover34
Settled in Forks

Post by zerolover34 »

ok i am ****** pissed off :evil: they booted her over a 10 days, Summit is retarded, i might not be seeing eclipse now, Rachelle is Victoria there is no body else
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

No kidding. I just hate it how it was over 10 freaking days. Couldn't they have just filled it in somewhere else?! UGH!

Rachelle Lefevre IS Victoria. Nobody can replace her.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
DangerMagnet43
Settled in Forks

Post by DangerMagnet43 »

10 days? over 10 days? I'd heard she'd made arrangements with the other studio so that she'd be able to do her Eclipse shooting.

Something just doesn't add up.
I hate Hollywood politics.

I feel sorry for her. To be a part of the "birthing" of the screen series, to be in the first two and dumped for the third when her character is already established? Again, I don't get it.

From what I understand she had made arrangements to honor her shooting for Eclipse.
know she won't have that many scenes in New Moon, but what if she totally rocks it?

I just hate character changes. I really don't know that much about Bryce, but I liked Rach. as Victoria. An she worked hard.

The article I read was on eclipsemovie.org

Just wow.

I read a post where someone said she'd make a good Tanya. That may be true, but every time she was onscreen I'd be thinking "Victoria".

So now I am off to research Byce. Any suggestions anyone? (Besides telling me to jump of a cliff, lol)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Is Terminator Salvation on DVD yet? I really liked her in it.

I think if I was a Summit exec I'd be a little pissed because she knew a WHILE ago that Eclipse was going to be filmed in August of 2009-- didn't they announce it before New Moon even started filming... so for her to take another job and need filming schedule to be changed would really annoy me.

[edit] Just read the Summit press release on the blog... sounds like a big mess to me.
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

I am shocked, appalled, and utterly disgusted. I don't know the whole story, but I'm hoping to wake up in the morning and get online to read that Rachelle has been brought back for Eclipse. Dear Lord let that happen!
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...