Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by JodeenSings »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: If anyones interested in my little comments, I wrote an english assignment of character development on Victoria, so I have a pre-made fanfic of what I'd like to happen (well not in the exact context that I did it, but the kind of character development I'd like V to have)
Can you send me a link (or post it here) to your character development on Victoria? Thanks! Hope you included something about the white fur cape!
Edit: Here's the link for anyone else interested - liked it, nice to have a character's backstory fleshed out.
Vendetta - Character Development of Victoria when she receives news of James' death. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4726782/1/Vendetta
Last edited by JodeenSings on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

WishIWasACullen wrote: OMG I was not disappointed. She was so nice in interviews that I was a bit scared that she might not be able to pull psycho vamp. off. But she was amazing. Yes, her hair could stand to be a bit more red but seriously, when she's walking down the stairs at the very end....i got chills. She genuinely frightened me. She was a stunning pick and I can't wait for her to continue to scare the crap out of me.
I agree, she's a very good actress. I think she'll do well in the fight scene in Eclipse. Yes, her hair could be more red, but her good acting overshadows that minor bad point. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I didn't like her at first, but now I think she is BA.
ImageImageImageImageImage
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

I thought Rachelle was excellent as Victoria :) she totally captured the more relaxed side of her, before James makes up his little game - and then all of a sudden she just snaps, and you have Rachelle and Nikki Reed just glaring and hissing at each other. I thought it was a hilarious, something that could definitely have happened in the books.
The ending shocked me! I wasn't expecting that. I thought it was a nice twist though, Rachelle really got that evil look down. Can't wait to see more of her in New Moon and especially in Eclipse!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

I have to say, I think Rachelle did a fantastic job, shes not exactly how i imagined victoria, bt once you see the movie she fits the role sooo perfectly! im really excited to see her in NM and Eclipse! :D
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

I hated the Victoria character in the book, but since Rachelle played her I loved Victoria. I was like...Oh yeah Rachelle you rock!! She did a good job. I can't wait for Eclipse because that's when she'll really be BA in there.

I wonder, since Victoria is only mentioned in NM but not seen. Will Rachelle be in NM?! :?: Hmm...
Most likely, they're probably show her running around. Isn't that her power? Escaping?! Yeah, I thought that was a weak power...okay I'm like off topic now!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I think Rachelle is great!! Cant wait to see her evil side in Eclipse! 8-) although, i imagined they would dye her hair a more firey-red color. oh well. SHE'S AWESOMEE!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

sarah! wrote:I think Rachelle is great!! Cant wait to see her evil side in Eclipse! 8-) although, i imagined they would dye her hair a more firey-red color. oh well. SHE'S AWESOMEE!!!
That bugged me, but maybe they were trying to be more polite to the actress. Although I would not mind dying my hair for them, many would.
ImageImageImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When I first saw Victoria, I was absolutely stunnnned. She is gorgeous and I think she captures the true meaning of "vampire". The ending scene surprised me and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I actually didn't really find anything great about LeFevere as Victoria. Nothing popped out and made me think, "Wow, perfect match." I was just "eh" about her. :|
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo