Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by shanon »

xxsparklyvampiresxx wrote:This his probably been previously mentioned, but Rachelle doesn't have the right hair color. In the book, it is described as being like a flame; her hair should be red. But she was very "feline-like", as Victoria should be. :) Rachelle did a nice job.
I think so ,too! I can kind of see her as Tanya, more than Victoria. BUT, I think she did a wonderful job anyway! :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

shanon wrote:
xxsparklyvampiresxx wrote:This his probably been previously mentioned, but Rachelle doesn't have the right hair color. In the book, it is described as being like a flame; her hair should be red. But she was very "feline-like", as Victoria should be. :) Rachelle did a nice job.
I think so ,too! I can kind of see her as Tanya, more than Victoria. BUT, I think she did a wonderful job anyway! :D
In some pictures, I could swear her hair was blonde. :shock: But she did a nice job. She looked pretty wild, like Victoria is. You can see starting a vendentta in the end of the movie. I like the idea we will se her in the next movies. She was so cool.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think she is very beautiful and she does have a feline look about her!
Not quite as deadly as I pictured, but the red contacts help with that.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i thought of her as rosalie..
i really thought it was her..
but when i saw nikki reed will be playing rosalie..
that's cool..

she's so perfect for victoria..
the way she speaks.. it's so devil-ish in a sexy way..

and she's soooo pretty..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I know this has been metioned alot but I really think Rachelle's hair should be more red. In the book it said her hair was like a flame, but I think her hair looked more blonde :| . But other than that she was perfect. She really seemed perfectly confident.
Image Image
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Because there isn't a costume thread. What was that furry white cape like thing she was wearing? I think it has a story to tell. Like was it a trophy off a kill? and who did she kill to get it?
BTW, she did an excellent job as Victoria - yeah, the hair could have been more flame like - orange/red than strawberry blonde.
Tonight TEAM TAYCOB (well that'd be just me Jodeen) is on a mission to post on as many threads as possible.
TEAM TAYCOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

^^hmm yea what was that? Is there a story behind it? Anyone know?^^
Image Image
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Yeah. It'd be cool if they developed Victoria more as a character (highly doubtable with Rosenberg who seems incabable of character development) and made her not just a merciless villan, but showed how she loved James.It'd be good to get some feeling into her. Even villans have feelings. I mean theres two sides to every coin right?

I've already posted this in Cam's thread, but hey, posting here helps.

If anyones interested in my little comments, I wrote an english assignment of character development on Victoria, so I have a pre-made fanfic of what I'd like to happen (well not in the exact context that I did it, but the kind of character development I'd like V to have)
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

When I first saw Rachelle, I said "YES YES YES!!!" When I was reading the series, I would have nightmares about Victoria--her chilling beauty and her flaming hair. And when I saw Rachelle, I got chills. She has the face that I imagined Victoria having and I hope that we get a NM so I can just be even more terrified. She also seems like a pretty great person all around--she's great when she does interviews, just so sweet and willing to talk to fans and reporters. (Cam, Taylor and Rachelle seemed the nicest by far...but anyway...) I think she'll make a stunning Victoria and I can't wait to see her be seriously pwned...seriously. *fingers crossed for NM*
okay...so I posted ^^^ that months ago and OMG I was not disappointed. She was so nice in interviews that I was a bit scared that she might not be able to pull psycho vamp. off. But she was amazing. Yes, her hair could stand to be a bit more red but seriously, when she's walking down the stairs at the very end....i got chills. She genuinely frightened me. She was a stunning pick and I can't wait for her to continue to scare the crap out of me.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

footloose
Learning to Love Green

Post by footloose »

she steals every scene she's in. that's all i can say.