Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Cam Gigandet as James

Post by Lynzeee »

i finally watched never back down the other night with my husband(bad idead) first off because the freaking preview is for TWILIGHT and i nearly passed out and i was rewinding it like 40 times until he was like ENOUGH.. it just looks so pretty on my 46inch flat screen..
then the whole movie everytime Cam would i dunno LOOK at the camera or flex his muscles or ANYTHING i would sigh and just mumble how hot he is.. my husband was like" are you gonna make out with the TV?" he was laughing at me and ruining it.. I think he is so hot.. on the OC i was like. .I DON'T WANT TO LIKE HIM but i do.. ohh the bad boys :oops:
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Let me just get this out in the open now.....Cam is soooo HOT!
I'm really surpised, cause I think that most Twilight fans pictured James as ugly, or unattractive. Well, I really like him for James. He's very sinister and dark just like James. It's just shame that they cast an actor like him who seems to be really good, that he's only gonna be in one movie. :(

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
silveralicia
Settled in Forks

Post by silveralicia »

Okay - so at the end of Twilight Tuesday - they posed the question about James' character and how James in only in the first novel.... they wanted people to speak up if they should re-write the story lines just to bring Cam/James back for the additional movies..

Okay - yeah, Cam is smokin' hot and I would like to lick his entire body :oops: but honestly, do we really need to have the story lines messed up just to bring him back? Dude has a ton of projects in line (check IMDB) so it's not like we will never see the hotness that is Cam ever again.

I really hope that the screenwriters will try hard to stick to story lines to keep true to the Twilight Saga, and not just make movies to make a movie.
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

I so glad they picked him to play James. Even though I expected them to pick someone who was unattractive. He looks totally different when he has the long hair. I mean he still looks gorgeous but he looks better with short hair. ;)
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

spookybell wrote:okay Cam is on twilight tuesday. He is so dang good looking. Oh my gosh. He is so tasty cutle. Lickable in fact.

because I wouldn't want any of you to miss this or have to hunt for it...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

speaking of lickable...I looooove your avatar pic!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

He's hot. =D
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

He seems to be doing well. I can see him BAMFing it up for Twilight. I also love his last name. I didn't know how it was pronounced until I saw it on a vid. jih-GAHN-dee. :D love it love it.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

Lacuna Scion wrote:He seems to be doing well. I can see him BAMFing it up for Twilight. I also love his last name. I didn't know how it was pronounced until I saw it on a vid. jih-GAHN-dee. :D love it love it.
same here, i had no idea how it was pronounced. and now that i know, its wicked awesome =)
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

OMG i love cam as James.
He is the most perfect James and i love it when they have hot guys playing the baddies
:D
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

lauralovescullens wrote:OMG i love cam as James.
He is the most perfect James and i love it when they have hot guys playing the baddies
:D

ah. I love it too. but it also makes it so difficult to hate the bad guys when they're so hottt. :D
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls