Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Re: Cam Gigandet as James

Post by eden1437 »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:I laughed when they snapped his head off. I tried not to; I just couldn't help it.

Lmao!! I did too, I couldn't stop myself and the girls behind me were all pissed and crying (I dunno why...is there a team James somewhere?) And I loved seeing Alice in action, she's so badass!
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

cherylveenc
Settled in Forks

Post by cherylveenc »

he's really scary.. gosh
but he's good looking tho
pitied he had to be the bad person
a great actor.. the way he smells Bella like a vampire
haha i also enjoyed Alice's part where she ripped James's head off..easily
newborn twilighter
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

eden1437 wrote:
xXBeSafeXx wrote:I laughed when they snapped his head off. I tried not to; I just couldn't help it.

Lmao!! I did too, I couldn't stop myself and the girls behind me were all pissed and crying (I dunno why...is there a team James somewhere?) And I loved seeing Alice in action, she's so badass!
Haha weird! I think if anything it would be Team Cam, not Team James. I can't imagine any girls liking James for his character... but Team Cam I can see because I mean wow, he's gorgeous and yummy and yeah...
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Mrs Jasper Hale
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs Jasper Hale »

I know! You know how Victoria was the one to last the longest out of her coven? Why the HELL could it NOT have been JAMES? I mean, she's getting to be cast in two more movies. That isn't fair! My friend Patrick has a thing for her, so it's good for HIM. But I KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT ENJOYED CAM GIGANDET SHIRTLESS!!! So darn it, I guess I'll just have to buy it and watch it! Over. And over. And over!

He said he didn't ENJOY being shirtless that whole time! He said he had, like, I guess stage fright, because he was insecure just like I know everyone else would be if they had to be shirtless in front of millions of people.

WE ENJOYED HIM BEING SHIRTLESS!
Yeah, I love Jasper. So? What's Alice going to do about it? BITE me?

THAT'S WHY HIS HAIR IS SO BIG!

IT'S FULL OF SECRETS!
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

Mrs Jasper Hale wrote:I know! You know how Victoria was the one to last the longest out of her coven? Why the HELL could it NOT have been JAMES? I mean, she's getting to be cast in two more movies. That isn't fair! My friend Patrick has a thing for her, so it's good for HIM. But I KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT ENJOYED CAM GIGANDET SHIRTLESS!!! So darn it, I guess I'll just have to buy it and watch it! Over. And over. And over!

He said he didn't ENJOY being shirtless that whole time! He said he had, like, I guess stage fright, because he was insecure just like I know everyone else would be if they had to be shirtless in front of millions of people.

Hahaha I totally agree with you! He's soo hot... they should of photoshoped his body onto Robert Pattinson's cause
they said that they had to cut out most of his shirtless scenes cause he looked weird in them. hahaha.....
GO CAM!
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I had NEVER heard of Cam before Twilight, but I think he is absolutely amazing. Not to mention gorgeous. I have yet to see the movie, but my eyes will definitely be locked on him!! 0.o
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Never heard of him till Twilight, and that's a real shame. Ah well, more power to those, like Cam, who have the talent to match the beauty.
Mrs Jasper Hale wrote:
I totally agree with that.
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

RebeccaCullen wrote:Never heard of him till Twilight, and that's a real shame. Ah well, more power to those, like Cam, who have the talent to match the beauty.
Mrs Jasper Hale wrote:
Girls, go watch a movie called Never Back Down. Not a great film, but lots more of shirtless Cam and this time minus the ratty wig and plus a tan= looking mighty fine! :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

LoveEmmettCullen wrote:
Mrs Jasper Hale wrote:
Hahaha I totally agree with you! He's soo hot... they should of photoshoped his body onto Robert Pattinson's cause
they said that they had to cut out most of his shirtless scenes cause he looked weird in them. hahaha.....
GO CAM!
Haha I would have loved to see this. I don't think Rob is very well defined but Cam on the other hand!!!
CantBreathe wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:Never heard of him till Twilight, and that's a real shame. Ah well, more power to those, like Cam, who have the talent to match the beauty.
Mrs Jasper Hale wrote:

Girls, go watch a movie called Never Back Down. Not a great film, but lots more of shirtless Cam and this time minus the ratty wig and plus a tan= looking mighty fine! :D
And I have seen this movie and it was great especially seeing Cam. He is such a good baddie, he's a natural, he's one of the only characters i was convinced with. Too bad he died. If only they changed the story line so Victoria died and James still lives, at least then we could get to see more of Cam!!!
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

I apologize in advance for being such a celebrity gossip Vulgar Language Is Ugly:
http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-11-blind ... addy-to-be
Poor Cam! I think?