Ashley Greene as Alice

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Oh, I certainly HOPE we see a marked difference in the makeup. I mean, as much as I LOVE the introduction of Carlisle (because I do--everytime I see him walk through those hospital doors my heart nearly jumps out of my chest) the next second when he's looking at Bella all I can look at is the foundation line on his neck.

And in the scene where the Cullens are making dinner for Bella I can't help but look at the foundation line on Esme's forehead.

That being said, Alice always looked spot-on--from the top of her perfectly coifed head to the tips of her gold ballet shoed feet.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

slightlyobsessed wrote:Oh, I certainly HOPE we see a marked difference in the makeup. I mean, as much as I LOVE the introduction of Carlisle (because I do--everytime I see him walk through those hospital doors my heart nearly jumps out of my chest) the next second when he's looking at Bella all I can look at is the foundation line on his neck.

And in the scene where the Cullens are making dinner for Bella I can't help but look at the foundation line on Esme's forehead.

That being said, Alice always looked spot-on--from the top of her perfectly coifed head to the tips of her gold ballet shoed feet.
I guess I was too busy paying attention to Edward to really notice the how badly the makeup really was done. Yeah...somehow, the only two people who's makeup seem to be on spot were Alice and Emmett. -blink- they looked just as radiantly pale as they were supposed to!

The way they did Jasper's makeup kind of made me squirm. I wanted to even it out! The powder on his face.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
xoxolilerica18
Settled in Forks

Post by xoxolilerica18 »

i think tht ashley played alice great...i guess she turned out 2 b the way i pictured her...she is just so perfect...well i guess all vampires r perfect..
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"What a stupid lamb"

"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

I am a Twi-guy and I am absolutely taken with Ashley Greene as Alice! I think that she does a fantastic job as Alice, and is beautiful to boot! I really believe that they have a fantastic ensemble of cast for this movie and I think that Alice is going to be key in New Moons success! Here are my favoriate actors in order, and since this is the Alice thread, Alice tops my list!

1. Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene)
2. Bella
3. Edward
4. Jasper
5. Jacob
6. Dr. Cullen
7. Esme
8. Rosalie
9. Emmet
10. Charlie
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

once again i would like to say that Ashley greene *is* Alice and i loved everything about how she portrayed her in the film. Now when i read the books i see Ashley. she is that awesome. :D
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ashley is exactly how i saw alice!! haha but when i read the first book i didnt see the part where she has short hair soo for the whole book i thought she had long hair!! hahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
livelove&twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by livelove&twilight »

i think ashley greene is amazing as Alice she was awesome in twilight and i cant wait to see her in the other movies! :D
peace.love & twilight
lovin them cullen boys :D

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

i'm so glad she has the role of alice. i met her over the weekend and she is the nicest. it's good that she has like the 4th most important role behind those involved in the love triangle ahha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

LadyViolet wrote:once again i would like to say that Ashley greene *is* Alice and i loved everything about how she portrayed her in the film. Now when i read the books i see Ashley. she is that awesome. :D
I agree! When I reread them, I picture Ashley because she is perfect for Alice!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!