Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by Amanda Beth »

Well it was freaking freezing out so they were huddling together. Ashley is gorgeous--hate her for that sometimes haha.

I'm not really an autograph/picture person. I grew up in the city and have seen a lot of celebrities in my decades of life and never asked for an autograph before. I've seen the Olsen twins a bunch of times, there are always movies being filmed etc etc. Actually that same night I saw Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal too haha. BUT the difference is I've never really been a hardcore FAN of anything (besides maybe Leonardo DiCaprio in the Titanic-era) so it was the first time I'd been close to someone who I'd actually want to jump up and down and scream to.

If it had been Rob and Kristen I probably would have fainted... if it was Taylor I would have jumped him lol.
Kiri
Settled in Forks

Post by Kiri »

^ You seen Jake Gyllenhaal and didnt jump him? Hahahaa
That man is gorgeous to me.

Anyways. Back to Alice.
Ashley is an awesome Alice. Totally agreed with her being cast the first time I read about it.
My husband has a big crush on Ashley as Alice too. Not so much Ashley as herself, but her Alice character he thinks is super cute.
seahockey
Settled in Forks

Post by seahockey »

Kiri wrote:^ You seen Jake Gyllenhaal and didnt jump him? Hahahaa
That man is gorgeous to me.

Anyways. Back to Alice.
Ashley is an awesome Alice. Totally agreed with her being cast the first time I read about it.
My husband has a big crush on Ashley as Alice too. Not so much Ashley as herself, but her Alice character he thinks is super cute.
Haha, my BF is the same way :)