Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by soozabooza54 »

Alice's hair is supposed to be choppy and short because of her character's past - she was committed to the asylum because she had premonitions (which later turned into the seeing the future thing through the vampires "enhancement" of things that are already there). Anyway, they probably shaved her head when she got there, and she was changed when it was growing back. :)

In my mind, her hair is actually shorter than it is in the movie. But I love Ashley. SO CUTE! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
AmericanNomad
Settled in Forks

Post by AmericanNomad »

I also imagined Alice's hair to be shorter but I think everything else about Ashley Greene is perfect for the part of Alice. Although my perfect Alice would have been Wynona Ryder in her Girl Interrupted stage
plus que ma propre vie
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I love her as Alice. That scene they showed in Rome... she's perfect as Alice. I'm so happy about her.
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

soozabooza54 wrote: Anyway, they probably shaved her head when she got there, and she was changed when it was growing back. :)
That's was really happened to Alice, her hair was growing back when she got changed.. Stephenie says it on hew webpage :)

I think Ashley is great as Alice! I wasn't reallt sure about it but after I saw her in the scene where she comes with Jasper off the tree I was like "THAT IS ALICE!" However I pictured her shorter :roll:
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Lunna-san wrote:I love her as Alice. That scene they showed in Rome... she's perfect as Alice. I'm so happy about her.

YES! after watching the Rome scene i felt so much better about her! I thought it was amazing how once Alice came in the entire mood of the room changed! It went from tense and thick to happy and awkward, all because of Alice's preppy voice and joy! I really enjoyed watching her- i loved it how Alice came into that scene and made things funny and awkward- what with her saying things like "Wow, you do smell good", or "Don't worry, Bella and i are going to be great friends". Haha i couldn't help but laugh when the Cullens kept rolling their eyes at Alice's predictions mahaha- so Alice.
I also loved Jasper! haha i thought he was so funny being to stiff and what not- but that's EXACTLY how i imagined him to be...
Anyways, i really loved Ashley's portrayal of Alice...i thought it was great- she even got annoying Edward ON POINT! i can't wait to see more of her in the film :D :D :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I LOVED Edward's reaction to her too... he was just like "dude.. you're freaking my girl out..." and Alice was like "yo, i've seen the future, and it's gonna be awesome, so leave me alone!"

LOVE THIS MOVIE! :)
E<3B
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

I am so excited to see Ashley portray Alice in the movie. She is really a gorgeous girl! Alice is a huge part in twilight and I'm happy to see such a good choice for her.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I know! I just imagine the part in New Moon when she's just there in Bella's house and I get all excited and happy! I LOVE ALICE! :)
E<3B
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

I love her as Alice :D
she's definitely one of my favorite people the cast director picked. one of the closed to her character
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

She is not really how i pictured Alice, but I really like her, she is shortish, and well, to me she just looks the part if you ask me, I think she would make a cute Alice. I can't wait for the movie so we can see how she looks in it!
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality