Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss Jackson
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Miss Vengeance »

Jackson Rathbone is the perfect Jasper. Well, to me anyway. I just think that he has the perfect look, but most importantly is Jackson himself. He's a very humble and soft spoken guy and that's exactly how Jasper is. Gentlemanly and quiet, but definitely not a push over.

Not to mention he's an amazing actor. He's been all over the genre board. He has been in comedy, drama and horror. And I think that is important in a film like Twilight since it's not a movie that can be put into a specific genre.
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

Jackson as Jasper= happy me :D
i seriously LOVE him as Jasper, plus that accent, i think he should just sit and talk for however long and i woul be so happy, when the first pics came out i wasnt sure because of the hair lol but now they have sorted it i think it looks great, he is pretty much how i imagined Jasper :D
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Funny that he used to be on Stephanie Meyer's website as a suggestion to play Edward Cullen and now he gets to play Jasper. I think it's great, he looks really good as Jasper and I like the whole stoic thing he is going for with the character.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
breeziebeezie
Settled in Forks

Post by breeziebeezie »

Jackson really is an incredible Jasper. He captures the essense of the character. The only thing that I am not completely crazy about is the curly hair, but that is just my opinion... I love him otherwise!!
"Fall down again Bella?"
"No Emmet, I punched a werewolf in the face."
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

i quite like the curly hair lol, i think it looks really bouncy actually.
from the twilight tuesday the other day i think he is going to be brilliant, plus i think he looks adorable with Ashley :D (i know that Ashley wasnt in that twilight tuesday, but the ones where she has been there, they look so sweet together)
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

At first, I was not happy with Jackson being cast as Jasper. He just didn't look right in any of the pictures that came out. However, after watching a lot of the movie clips, I am so excited for him to be Jasper! He's exactly who I pictured!!!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
kimmeygirl
Settled in Forks

Post by kimmeygirl »

I love Jackson as Jasper! He is so cute and he looks exactly like what Jasper looked like in me head. His eyes are gorgeous, too. I'm so excited to see him in the movie!

Kimmmayy
WhisperedMelody
Settled in Forks

Post by WhisperedMelody »

I love love love Jackson!! He's my ultimate Jasper, the voice, demeanor, everything... And the way he looks with Ashley. Pure amazingness :D This Twilight Tuesday was probably my favorite one to date.
There is no future... There is no past... Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.Image
ih8thetalkof.forevr
Settled in Forks

Post by ih8thetalkof.forevr »

*looks at avatar and siggy* Do you need for me to say it? I LOVE JACKSON!! Woot! I loved Jackson ever since I had a little girl crush on him since Disney 411!! Then Senior Skip Day (druggies never looked so sexy!) and pray for morning etc. I love it! He has such a stotic demenior and Southern Accent (though he's not using it in Twilight) and have you seen his smile! *swoon* his laugh is heavenly. I admit the first hair was bad but, it that his fault! they straightened his perfect curly hair!! The Twilight tuesday a few days ago made me soo happy!! Love you Jackson!!!
Read my Jasper Hale Fan Fictions @ Quizilla.com. My profile name is: ihatethetalkof.forever