Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Miss Cullen »

I think Im really going to like him as Jasper, he has an air of mystery too him which I always thought Jasper had, and he is HOT!!
NessieFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NessieFan »

The more I see of him and hear him talk the more that I truly believe they couldn't have picked a better Jasper. Jasper to me is someone who doesn't truly get enough credit or time in the books though he gets more then most. So I believe Jackson will be able to pull off the mysteriousness of Jasper mixed in with his gentlemanly side and his empathetic side quite well. In all the inteerviews I've seen and read he certainly does seem to have a good grasp of who is character is and his past, that led 'Jasper' to be who he has become.
From this moment on your story starts now, all that came before is prelude. Write the ending as you see it and live it, not as how the fates decide it.

Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I always pictured Chad Michael Murray as Jasper but I think Jackson will also work! His face is perfect and he looks like the strong and silent guy too which is always good!!
I think he'll look really good next to Alcie too!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

MiharuSkii wrote:He's going to be in the sequal to Donnie Darko. I don't know much about his part but I know his character is named Jeremy. I can't wait though.

And yes, I think he is a perfect Jasper (even though he looks like Hyde from the 70's show *bailey*)
yay! donnie darko is one of my favorite movies. i think jackson will be great in it.

and i sooo don't think there's anything wrong with him somewhat resembling hyde. he's still sexy to me and a perfect jasper. =]

jasper is muh boyfrannn. :D :D
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I love tht they have him wearing cowboy boots too...I mean, I never really put that much thought into what Jasper would wear, but given his past, I think they are awesome...and it made me giggle a little too...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Maybe someone has already asked this, but is he going to have a southern accent? I don't remember how strong Jasper's accent is supposed to be, but I think it would be awesome if he had one.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

he does not look like human! he looks like and animated figurine!! which rocks!! i love him!! and alice and jasper would really make a good couple... with jackson and alice as actors!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

I remember, when I was looking at the cast photo for the first time...it took me about 10 minutes to take my eyes away from Edward (Rob).

THEN...I scanned over to look at Jasper and I thought to myself, "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!??....he is GORGEOUS!" Yeah. Um. A perfect Jasper. He's got this wonderful feminine quality about him..not to sound weird. But, it makes him softer, calmer, just as I imagined he would be.

yay! I can't wait for the movie!!

--Jess
xoxo
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

LOL sorry but did anyone ever see him in this old show (on abcfamily) called Beautiful People??? That was my show!! lol I loved it, he was so hot in it. lolzz
Anyways, yeah, Jackson = MADE OF AWESOME.
I'm so serious, like he completely make me love Jasper forever. lol XD

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'm only here to try and understand the Jasper / Jackson thing. I don't think Jackson is cute and Jasper is less cute with Jaser's hair. I just honsetly don't get it. That's okay. I just hoped to learn something.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!