Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by sachael »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
BTW, sachael, I LOVE your avatar.
thanks.. and i love it too.. hahahahah at least 30 more daysvto see the movie and i can't wait to see jasper come to life!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

!!I am cool with the choice for the characters. Not who I pictured, but no one person "sees" the characters the same!!!
On a side note I was just in the produce section at Wal-Mart and a woman comes up to me. I am wearing one of the Twilight t-shirts I bought at Hot Topic a few months ago. It is the one with all the actors on it. She asks me where I got it and I tell her (she wasn't the first one to approach me with this question or start talking about how much they love Twilight as well). After we talk about the shirt and store she tells me her nephew is in the movie and she didn't know they had shirts. I asked ho her nephew was and she pointed to him and told me! It was Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper!!!!!! I was excited!! Apparently she never heard of Hot Topic so I told her were a store was at and mentioned trying online. She was excited about finding the shirts!!
I just thought I would share
ImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

trhmllr wrote: On a side note I was just in the produce section at Wal-Mart and a woman comes up to me. I am wearing one of the Twilight t-shirts I bought at Hot Topic a few months ago. It is the one with all the actors on it. She asks me where I got it and I tell her (she wasn't the first one to approach me with this question or start talking about how much they love Twilight as well). After we talk about the shirt and store she tells me her nephew is in the movie and she didn't know they had shirts. I asked ho her nephew was and she pointed to him and told me! It was Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper!!!!!! I was excited!! Apparently she never heard of Hot Topic so I told her were a store was at and mentioned trying online. She was excited about finding the shirts!!
I just thought I would share
that was nice.. :) if i was to meet that lady? im gonna follow her tracks to track jackson :twisted: hahahaha
ImageImage
jovialmadness
Settled in Forks

Post by jovialmadness »

He totally makes the Jasper I had in my head look like total crap. Wahoo! They have exceeded my expectations!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

jovialmadness wrote:He totally makes the Jasper I had in my head look like total crap. Wahoo! They have exceeded my expectations!
I definitely have to agree with that! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I like him, the hairs weird but, I like him. I think it's strange that he was on Disney 411 as I used to watch Disney Channel. I believe he was born in Singapore.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1717152/bio
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I think he's goign to be the dark horse!
When the film comes out everyone will be like "OMG Robert Pattinson is gorgeous etc." and no one will really see him and after a while people will start to notice him and he'll be huge!

That's my prediction anyway! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

i thought so too.. yeah robert would be the front man but it would be Jackson who would gain more fans as the movie will be shown.. i really cant wait!!!
ImageImage
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

I love that Jackson Rathbone is playng Jasper. I see the pictures and I'm like "thats so Jasper!" He looks what I imagined Jasper looking like.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
mom4twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom4twilight »

Is it just me or does Jackson Rathbone look a bit like Johnny Depp in Edward Scissor Hands in all of the promotional photos for Twilight? I don't know... maybe it's that crazy hair and the innocent eyes. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing, but that's the only thing I can think of when I see pictures of Jackson as Jasper.