Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper

Post by Shugo_vampire »

I'm like the only Jackson fan girl at my school. I become oddly vicious because of it, I guess its cause I'm a nut. My friends like him but they always wonder about his hair. I like it, then again I have hair just like that >> And he looks just like Jasper to me.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

for me it doesn't matter what his hair is like.. i love him.. and if i was to chhose to to be with forever... id rather have jasper!!!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

he IS wonderful, that hair *melts* - i realize it looks funny but i've always adored it for some reason. just the way it poofs up. i just wish it was more blond, rather than the brown highlights. i would have loved it straight too, but it looks great either way.
I think Jackson is amazing, i love his sense of humour, the way he talks. the southern accent *DIES* and he.plays.guitar. i find it so cute that he named his guitar. so adorable.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

yeah for blondes! :D
ColormeBSG
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

malaz wrote:he IS wonderful, that hair *melts* - i realize it looks funny but i've always adored it for some reason. just the way it poofs up. i just wish it was more blond, rather than the brown highlights. i would have loved it straight too, but it looks great either way.
I think Jackson is amazing, i love his sense of humour, the way he talks. the southern accent *DIES* and he.plays.guitar. i find it so cute that he named his guitar. so adorable.

i could not agree more!!!
ImageImage
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

You know what i think makes him so darn Hot? His baby face. He has the most sensitive, mysterious looking face! Do you guys know what I mean? :) And something about those lips....yes, please!
StinaCullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StinaCullen »

sachael wrote:
malaz wrote:he IS wonderful, that hair *melts* - i realize it looks funny but i've always adored it for some reason. just the way it poofs up. i just wish it was more blond, rather than the brown highlights. i would have loved it straight too, but it looks great either way.

i could not agree more!!!

Agreed!!!!! :)
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

well one thing i liked abt jackson.. he can look innocent.. cute.. mysterious.. he can remind me of most of the guys i have a crush onscreen.. (jared padalecki and Tyson ritter-all american rejects lead vocals as an example)

he could be whatever he wants and looks good on it..

and hell yeah.. something abt those lips that makes a gorgeous smile.. :) hope i could watch him on other projects that he has.. :)
ImageImage
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

haha yeah, I showed my best friend who doesn't even read Twilight who all the actors were, and she looks as Jackson and goes "who is THAT?!" He is now curretly part of her computer background. Spreading the Twilight love, hehe. I REALLY hope he has a nice southern drawl, I think those accents can be so sexy.

BTW, sachael, I LOVE your avatar.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Hey ya'll, remember that one word posts and posts that say "I agree" or use lots of quotes is a no-no on the Lex. I only noticed because I love reading this thread. I'm not a Jackson fan (yet at least) and I like Jasper, but he does not do it for me, so I love knowing what is so special about him that draws a huge amount of Twilight fans to adoring him. So, maybe one day I will be swayed to like Jackson / Jasper. Keep posting! I love reading it.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!