Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Re: Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Post by S_M_G »

Here is a shout out from Kellan to his fans. He is very adorable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7oS4ehbxU4

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
bitten_by_edward35
Settled in Forks

Post by bitten_by_edward35 »

I don't think they could have picked a more perfect actor for Emmett!! Kellan is deinitely perfect! he's funny in real life just like emmett (not to mention big strong and HOT! ) WE LUV KELLAN CULLEN!!! HAHA
mammadawg
Settled in Forks

Post by mammadawg »

OMG - he is absolutely PERFECT for Emmett! Exactly as I pictured him in my head - and never mind that he's gorgeous ;)

~MammaDawg
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I just read an interview with Kellan and I now have an actor crush...he seems so cool and level headed, and I loved that he wanted the Emmett role when his manager submitted him for Edward...so cool! :D
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

Kellan is absolutely ****** perfect for Emmett. I love him. Guess I'm gonna have to watch 90210 for him.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

singleduetoedward wrote:Kellan is absolutely ****** perfect for Emmett. I love him. Guess I'm gonna have to watch 90210 for him.
So far he was in 1 episode and for a very short time. And he plays a jerk on 90210 ;)

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

DARN!! well...still worh it.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
myjacob_lily22
Settled in Forks

Post by myjacob_lily22 »

i was i love with this boy the minute i saw him on the sets with rob, kristen, ashley, jaskson and nikki.
he is the PREFECT PERSON to play emmett. too bad e doesn't have a kinda sort of medium sized role in the book...
but he seems so sweet in his interviews!! can't wait to see him in the movie :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks

Post by SeverusSnape11221 »

awwww Kellan..... haha i love him. From what i read in the interveiws with him he seems sooo sweet! I saw stick it and accepted before i heard about twilight.....hhmmm ill have to watch them again to see his performance. Its good I still hadnt heard of twilight when i saw the preview for prom night. I swear i would have screamed ' OMG ITS EMMETT!!!!!!!!!!!' in front of the whole movie theater. :lol: Could someone give the link to his fan site?? thanks
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
elstardust
Wandering Through Town

Post by elstardust »

He is exactly how I visualized Emmett: muscular and funny. Out of all their characters, I think Lutz fits into his role the best.
"The Forbidden Fruit is always the sweetest."