Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by Amethyst1 »

Sarah-Lynn wrote:
Wish.I.may wrote:I think Nikki Reed is gorgeous.
I feel really bad for her because she got so much negativity when she was first cast.
Everyone sent her hate mail.
But I think she's perfect for Rosalie.

Hate mail??? Aw, now that's just wrong!! Someone said it before, but I think it's true... Steph likens the Cullens to the most beautiful people Bella had ever seen.
and they told her she was ugly, fat and can't act in the hate mail. I seriously couldn't belive anyone would go to such length.
At any rate, i've never had any sort of aversion towards her. i thought SHE would be GREAT. she's gorgeous, can act, and makes a great blonde. I've loved her since the beginning and i am not doubting her <333 - she's almost exactly looks at how i imagined Rosalie <3333333
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

i prefer her as a blonde, i think it suits her better than her natural colour, and its very rare for me to say i like blonde.
from what fans (who have visited the set and met her) have said, she sounds so nice, i think she will be a brilliant Rosalie
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

I'm very much in two minds about Nikki Reed. I love her as an actress, and I think she's completely gorgeous, but the stills of her as Rosalie are not doing her any favours. They should have kept her for a Volturi part - I reckon she could definitely pull off that look with her colouring.

That said, she's played lots of sexy nasty girls in the past, so I'm sure her acting will be excellent. She just doesn't look like Rosalie to me. I always pictured a younger Katherine Heigl in my head... oh well.
Alice_Cullen5
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice_Cullen5 »

Nikki is cool, but i don't think she's the most gorgeous lady on earth. regardless, she'll be great
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I was picturing Rosalie to be more of a Scarlett Johansson or Olivia WIlde. I think either of those would have been better cast. Nikki is a decent actress and pulls off blonde alright. She's just not the Rosalie I saw when I read the books.
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

she is pretty & could probably pull off rosalie to viewers who never read the books. but nikki reed is definitly not the most beautiful girl on the planet.
BecChild
Settled in Forks

Post by BecChild »

Personally I hate the decision to cast her as Rosalie.

She doesn't suit it AT ALL.

I think it's all just a little too convenient that her Aunty is directing the movie... and has directed pretty much every movie she's been with. Nothing suss?!?!

Down with Nikki Reed.
"I've decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
- Edward Cullen
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I like Nikki as Rosalie. She seems really comfortable in interviews and also seems to have good chemistry with the actor playing Emmett (yet another brain fart forgot his name)
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

edward x lover wrote:I like Nikki as Rosalie. She seems really comfortable in interviews and also seems to have good chemistry with the actor playing Emmett (yet another brain fart forgot his name)
hehe kellen or kellan, i have been drinking leave me alone lol
i also feel like i am about to drop lol- not that you guys need to know that
but i agree she does have brilliant chemistry with him, i could imagine them together
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
sparker
Wandering Through Town

Post by sparker »

Okay, Hardwicke had to have been behind that bright idea! The movie Thirteen Nikki wrote put her on the map.