Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by silver-swallow »

sarah! wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:I agree with you. With regard to pulling of the somewhat bitchy attitude of Rosalie, Nikki played it perfectly. You could really see that Rosalie absolutely hated Bella, and wished her far away. And she is beautiful. But her hair and make up were not good. Especially the hair. But it looks a lot better for New Moon, I think. At least her hair does.
Yes, I agree.
She did very well and the hair DID improve.
I find it funny you say that, i didnt see anything wrong with the twilight wig, but then i suppose i wasnt really focusing in on her. everyone seems to say the hairline and such looked fake, but that wasnt really my problem at all. If i had to pinpoint something, i would say i just didnt like the colour. it looked like it had been dyed. but having said that, i would associate rosalie with one of those bleach blond bimbo ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch chics, so although i know she was meant to be a natural blond, the fact that you could tell she had dyed blond hair kind of added to her whole "ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch" attitude, the stereotypical high school queen bee......does this make any sense to anyone? i dunno, i just felt it was a little symbolic in some starnge, twisted way. unintentional by summit, course, and really weird to say the least, but i just looked at her and saw the dyed blond hair and bitchy attitude and instantly thought, here comes little miss popularity. it almost added to her character in my opinion....... :| :? :| :?
Alice's Aunt
Settled in Forks

Why no Nikki at MTV Awards show?

Post by Alice's Aunt »

Pel wrote:A place to discuss Nikki.

Why wasn't Nikki at the MTV Awards show?
'Alice's Aunt'
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

I know, i missed her! i suppose she doesnt really have any scenes in this film or anything. her and emmett are really just the "in the backround" people for now. did anyone else not show? i dont think rachelle was there either, but she isnt in this film, so thats understandable. the wolf pack didnt show either.
Alice's Aunt
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's Aunt »

silver-swallow wrote: ...... i suppose she doesnt really have any scenes in this film or anything. her and emmett are really just the "in the backround" people for now. ...... i dont think rachelle was there either, but she isnt in this film, so thats understandable.

Nikki, Rachelle and Edi were not at MTV Awards.

This was about the "Twilight" film Awards, all three were in the "Twilight" film. I think all the hoop-la about the "New Moon" trailer being shown, makes some forget the real purpose of this Awards show.

'James'/Cam was only in "Twilight" and he was there, and up for Best Fight too.

Plus, Nikki is in the "New Moon" film, as much as 'Emmett' is, and Kullen was there.

And Rachelle/'Victoria' was in "Twilight" and will be in "New Moon," so why wasn't she there? Same with Edi/'Laurent'... in both "Twilight" and "New Moon."
'Alice's Aunt'
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I was kind of sad that Nikki wasn't there either. But maybe she couldn't be there for some reason with her schedule. I would think all cast members would want to be there if they could.

We only saw her standing in the background in the NM trailer, but she didn't look too happy in it to me. Like Rosalie still is being her witchy self. But I think in the book Edward says that everyone's excited and he means everyone and that Rosalie is nicer here. (But I could be wrong it's been so long since I've read it.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Alice's Aunt
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's Aunt »

Silver-Swallow [I can't make the quote work correctly, sorry...]

But Nikki didn't wear a wig in 'Twilight,' as Ashley did. Nikki's hair was dyed and I think I read that she said it "tried to fall out' and she did not want to dye it again, for 'New Moon.' So, in 'New Moon,' she is wigged.

And yes, I like it better... in 'New Moon' I mean.

'Alice's Aunt'
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I love Nikki!
I wish she would be in more movies though.
Wasn't she going to be in a movie called Chainletter?
What happened with that? Or does it come out this summer? I haven't heard anything else on it.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^I never heard anything about that so Im sorry, I cant be of much help!

But I think acting-wise she was great in Twilight! They didnt do a very good dying job on her hair (I feel so bad for her.all that torture she had to go through!) and that made her look less beautiful than the Rose I imagined, but I think it'll be better in NM cuz of the wig.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Why no Nikki at MTV Awards show?

Post by annabelle »

Alice's Aunt wrote:
Pel wrote:A place to discuss Nikki.

Why wasn't Nikki at the MTV Awards show?
Well she wasn't a main cast member (I know, neither was Edi or Rachelle), but maybe they just didn't want to bring the entire cast and only selected a few. Or schedule conflicts. idk.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

OR she was peeved about RP and KS.

Hey - I need some help. Does anyone have a screen shot of the scene where Rosalie breaks the salad bowl?

Image Image