Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sarah-Lynn

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

when I saw the first stills on IMDB, her name wasn't under it, and I remember thinking, "who is THAT?" Then I read the cast list, and I knew her from a few movies. I thought, ok, she has dark skin and brown hair... how are they gonna pull off making her a vampire? Plus, the only movies I have seen her in are ones where she has seductive roles: Mini's First Time and Cherry Crush...
maddierose
Settled in Forks

Post by maddierose »

I don't know.. I think the coldness that she has going on in lots of the promo shots is working for me. I know Rosalie's supposed to be stunning, and maybe Nikki isn't STUNNING, but it's all about how she carries the character, so I think she'll do a good job. It'll be so different once we all watch it and see them interacting and stuff.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I think i'll really like Nikki as Rosalie, and im really thrilled to have two(minor but still) cast members from The OC on twilight.. how freaking awesome..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I'm not sure about Rosalie. In the book she is described as the most beautiful girl in the world. But from what I've seen, it seems like she could fit the role. Nikki Reed (who I don't know anything about) is pretty, but I drew Rosalie differently in my mind.
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I think Nikki Reed is gorgeous.
I feel really bad for her because she got so much negativity when she was first cast.
Everyone sent her hate mail.
But I think she's perfect for Rosalie.
formally, Ostentatious6277
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

Wish.I.may wrote:I think Nikki Reed is gorgeous.
I feel really bad for her because she got so much negativity when she was first cast.
Everyone sent her hate mail.
But I think she's perfect for Rosalie.

Hate mail??? Aw, now that's just wrong!! Someone said it before, but I think it's true... Steph likens the Cullens to the most beautiful people Bella had ever seen. Bella thought that Rosalie looked like a model. However, translating something from the page to the screen can be difficult. From the clips and benind-the-scenes stuff I've seen, Rosalie's part is bigger in the movie than in the book. Sure, they could have gotten someone who fit into more of the "model" description, but what if she really couldn't act...what if she just sat there and looked beautiful? Nikki is a beautiful girl, certainly one of the prettiest young actresses I've seen, and she CAN ACT... I think she'll lend more life to Rosalie.
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

I love her. I just watched thirteen and she's was great.
And I love her and Kellen on the MTV videos =D
She'll be great as Rosalie.
BEDhead
Settled in Forks

Post by BEDhead »

Shes not my Rosalie, either... but im quite sure the most beautiful person in the world couldnt act.
*conscience- You knowAngelina Jolie CAN act... Stop confusing these peope!* *Me- she makes an awful blonde! This isnt your business conscience!*
The point is; she can probably carry the role.. even though we havent had much evidence of this. As long as she carries herself like shes the most beautiful person in the world- on screen we will believe it if she acts as well as she has in past projects.
Besides- there will atleast be some damn good hate-vibes coming from her to Bella. If anyones seen 13, they know nikka can give good hate... if that makes sense
Roy:Even if that were true,it's just not in their nature to learn how to use a ladder.They have wings.When a moth thinks about traveling vertically upwards, a ladder is just the last thing they would think of."
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

nikki reed is perfect for the role of rosalie. she has that slight arrogance and is gorgeous!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

i still don't think i like her as rosalie. maybe after the movie i'll change my mind but i think i was picturing someone completely different. and i can only see nikki as a brunette honestly.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3