Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rose
Wandering Through Town

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by Rose »

Nikki is THE perfect Rosalie!! I'm so happy she'll play her.
I don't think Rosalie acted by a modle would be a good idea. I know, Rosalie hasn't much to say but acting arrogant and cold is not that easy as it looks like. It means training, training, training! A modle wouldn't be as good as Nikki. Not as normal as it should look like.
I've seen Nikki befor In O.C. and Thirteen. And now that she play Rose I like this difficult character more then ever! I mean I liked Rosalie before but I can imagine Nikki as Rose soo well.

Rose
ed4ev
Wandering Through Town

Post by ed4ev »

i think they did a good job, without all the vamp-ish makeup and stuff, well not so much, but once its on, its really cool

Do I dazzle you?
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

I think the part on Rosalie would be the hardest to cast. I mean who can possibly fit everyones description of the most beautiful woman alive?! Nikki had to grow and me but the more I see her the more I see Rosalie, i think my final judgement will be once I see her in the movie
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MajorKlutz »

Nikki Reed is a very good actress and since her character isn't that big in this movie I am not quite as worried about her character!!! I still think that she will do a very good job with this role and since Catherine Hardwicke is the director I think that Nikki will be more confortable doing things in front of the camera.
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

MajorKlutz i love the pic in your sig its amazing :D
hmm anyways to my point, i think Nikki will be fine as Rosalie, but everytime i see her with her natural hair colour and not pale i, i dunno really but i prefer her blonde, really not sure why though, maybe its because i have no problem with her being Rosalie as i think she looks fine in character but then the difference from character to normal is so big lol.
either way im sure she will be fine
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
kasturi
Settled in Forks

Post by kasturi »

Hopefully with the makeup and all and the lighting in the movie she can look as exotic as how rosalie is pictured to be...
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I like NIkki, but it's kind of strange. Sometimes she looks insanely pretty, like Rosaile should... and others, she doesn't look so much like Rose.

I think that she is very pretty and she makes a fairly good Rosalie. I have nothing against her.
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

I hate to be negative... but i dunno, man. I don't think blonde is Nikki's color. Besides that, I don't think she is jaw-dropping-to-the-floor, angelic-music-starts-playing, stop-what-you're-doing-and-stare-gapingly, turn-a-gay-man-straight, stop-the-world-turning beautiful. Not even close. And I feel like that's how she's supposed to look. I know she'll play the role fantastically, but I just don't see it!! :?
look after my heart... i've left it with you
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

bellaaa wrote:I hate to be negative... but i dunno, man. I don't think blonde is Nikki's color. Besides that, I don't think she is jaw-dropping-to-the-floor, angelic-music-starts-playing, stop-what-you're-doing-and-stare-gapingly, turn-a-gay-man-straight, stop-the-world-turning beautiful. Not even close. And I feel like that's how she's supposed to look. I know she'll play the role fantastically, but I just don't see it!! :?
Yeah, I can see what you mean by that, and I kindof think the same, but I really like Nikki Reed and I have nothing against her, and I think she will come off better in the movie. :)
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

Yeah, I have nothing against her either... I loved her in Thirteen, and considering she wrote it herself, I have tons of respect for her... So I'm hoping that she acts the hell out of Rosalie and proves me wrong.
look after my heart... i've left it with you