Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by DarkMuse »

bella_love3 wrote:i saw robert tonight at one of the hot topic tours. unforutunatly i was not able to get a tee shirt and ticket but one of my friends was able to get one but she had to wait in line since 7 last night until 7 this morning. she said it was really worth the wait. i got to the mall around 6:30 with my other friend and we thought we would be laughing at the stupid screaming girls but found ourselves to be them. he has quite an effect on people and he didn't even talk about anything. he didnt really answer any of the questions but he just stood on the stage and looked beautiful!!!
So you got to see him, but you didn't get to meet him? OME how aweful that would be to be that close and not get to meet him. I'm sorry! But at least you did get to see the most beautiful man alive. Lol. Oh yeah, how was his hair? :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

bella_love3 wrote:i saw robert tonight at one of the hot topic tours. unforutunatly i was not able to get a tee shirt and ticket but one of my friends was able to get one but she had to wait in line since 7 last night until 7 this morning. she said it was really worth the wait. i got to the mall around 6:30 with my other friend and we thought we would be laughing at the stupid screaming girls but found ourselves to be them. he has quite an effect on people and he didn't even talk about anything. he didnt really answer any of the questions but he just stood on the stage and looked beautiful!!!
AH! :o You're so lucky. Rob didn't make an appearance where I live, but Taylor, Edi, and Rachel did. I would have waited 24 hours outside in the rain to meet Rob. Rob talked about not liking the screaming girls, but I have to admit that I'd be cool around him alone or with a small group of people, but if I met Rob surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls, I'm sure I'd become one of them! I wouldn't have minded if Rob never spoke a word, I'd still have loved it! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

soozabooza54 wrote:Ok, so reading the EW articles, it says that Kristen auditioned with the top four contenders for Edward... do you guys ever wonder who the other three were? I do... hmmm...
Hmmm... I think there is a couple of guys I would want to portray Edward other than Rob, but they're all too old to pass for a high school student. That has really piqued my interest though. I guess we'll have to scour the web to see if we can find out! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

I thought you all would want to see this. I already submitted my question. I'm crossing my fingers they ask Rob it! :D

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/re ... tionpart2/

Also, there is a poll on the right side of the screen that asks what movie people were anticipating the most and 75% of people said Twilight was what they were anticipating the most out of a list including Quantum of Solace, Bolt, Four Christmases, and Twilight. I think that's pretty cool. If you want to see the movie at all the first week it comes out, you should have already bought your tickets or you're going to be out of luck. :?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Spunk&StewartLover<3
Settled in Forks

Post by Spunk&StewartLover<3 »

ROBERT IS YUMMY!!! :mrgreen:
Image Image Image

Worlds Cutest " Someday" Couple!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*licks her banner*

Yup. I would have to agree with you.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i love rob
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

he's 'ok'. :roll:
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/ ... 15,00.html

Um. How much do I love that picture? The answer is a lot. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

omg i saw that this morning and thought that same thing Susan! He's soooooo adorable! I think a good smile, and a true one at that is just the most beautiful thing in the world!

I love laughter! :D