Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by edward4ever »

YES!! I was completely obsessed with mmbop too!! And ALL things Hanson for awhile. No where NEAR my obsession with Rob though! I guess I just have an obsessive personality. Oh well, I can live with that!!

Oh well...bed time for the old lady!! Let me just lick everyones Rob pics one more time..... ;)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

And they don't dress apropiatte.
their pants?
SERIOUSLY?

their as tight as Lindsay Lohan's leggins.
that's not good for little girls. i'm 18, i notice. but little girls..

i'm taling nonsense.
i'm just super bothered by their tight pants.
they're not sexy in that way.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Okay I'm obsessed with the Twilight movie I've see it four times and ready to see it a fifth this Saturday with my friend, It will be the first time I've gone with someone. I should not obsess over Rob, I feel bad doing it but he's so good looking and lovely and hmmmm BAD :cry:
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ellalou73 wrote:Okay I'm obsessed with the Twilight movie I've see it four times and ready to see it a fifth this Saturday with my friend, It will be the first time I've gone with someone. I should not obsess over Rob, I feel bad doing it but he's so good looking and lovely and hmmmm BAD :cry:
No, no, no! Don't feel bad about obsessing over Rob. It's a healthy thing, we've all decided. ;)

Ana - Yes, keep going with the story. It has a good start. As I was reading it I became very interested because it sounds a lot like a story I started writing a few weeks ago on a completely different subject other than Rob. :)

I'm saying goodbye to this thread because we are at 100 pages. Bye lovely Rob thread #2. :P

Edit -
Oh yeah, I was gonna comment on the JB thing also. I don't get their appeal at all...I'm with you on the pants thing Ana. I'm so confused about how all these little girls love them so much. But I guess that's just how it goes. I was a complete Nsync fanatic. I still love them. haha :D
Last edited by stellar87 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

ellalou73 wrote:Okay I'm obsessed with the Twilight movie I've see it four times and ready to see it a fifth this Saturday with my friend, It will be the first time I've gone with someone. I should not obsess over Rob, I feel bad doing it but he's so good looking and lovely and hmmmm BAD :cry:
I've seen it three times and am ready for a fourth. I can't wait for the DVD so I can play the kiss scene over and over and over and over, in slooooooooowwwwww motion! "Stay very still..............small gasping breath--Don't move...." AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *faints in my seat at the theatre*

And the kiss on the dance floor! WOW!!!

Okay, goodnight!! And Goodbye "Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2"! I have loved you!! I will visit often!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

edward4ever wrote:
I've seen it three times and am ready for a fourth. I can't wait for the DVD so I can play the kiss scene over and over and over and over, in slooooooooowwwwww motion! "Stay very still..............small gasping breath--Don't move...." AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *faints in my seat at the theatre*

Okay, goodnight!! And Goodbye "Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2"! I have loved you!! I will visit often!!
Hahahaahahahahahahaha.

I need to see it.
I'm off to bed, so much laughs tonight.

muchoo love girls, see you in take 3.

GOODNIGHT!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

it's 4am - I can't sleep.

I PM'd nena a few pages back - I think things have been busy.

Rob.

I mean thinking of rob... not claiming that I am rob...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

edward4ever wrote:

You guys are not alone my friends are sick of seeing the movie " they're like again?" :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

How can you not love him? Uk Premiere

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ewart.html

He's like why :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Ok. Time for your next thread!
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”