Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by jlbower79 »

ok so i tried to go back and reread the like 20 pages you guys left me to read but screw that crack... what have I missed? anything exciting? I saw the word "crack" a lot, totally made me hot.

So like I'm almost completely back home, i still have like 7 more hours of driving tomorrow UGH! I'm somewheres in georgia... sh*t no I'm in Alabama.. yeah, close to the border I think. Hell I don't know. I just follow my gps WHICH BTW I totally changed the talker to a british accent and OMG I can't stop laughing when she talks "turns Right then turn Right again" LOVE IT! It's so funny. My father told me (when I told him about the british accent switch) "ok Jaime but don't drive on the wrong side of the road" which ok maybe you had to be there to actually laugh at that but I thought it was funny since like they drive on like the other side... ok nevermind.

So I left PA this morning at 7am and been on the road since 9pm and so like I'm totally am cracked out of my mind right now. So going to keep this short.

Had a good vacation.
Pissed it never snowed once so I'll never see snow again.
I totally ate SUGAR all week and now I'm going to have withdrawls next week since I haven't had any sweets or carbs for that matter in a year... omg totally going to feel like a real drug addict by Monday. Just wanted to share since I'm always about sharing my nonsense life with ya'll because I love wasting your time reading all this crap that I type.

Oh I won't be on much for awhile because I'm totally buying a house on Monday and therefore have a TON of things to do so I can get moved in. Like Paint.... i hate painting, I'm one of those that gets more on myself then on the walls. So freaking looking forward to that.

Hm so any new news? Love all the new banners btw .... totally licked them silly.

Just do crack.
Jaime

PS Anyone miss me?

*licks her banner*

OH one last thing

WOOT WOOT!

hm oops? time to lock it?
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
brandofheroin
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by brandofheroin »

man...i love robert pattinson as edward!!!...he portrayed the edward i saw in mai head while reading the book...that man is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! *drools*....mmmmhmmm... ^___^
!TEAM EDWARD! <3

...you'll learn to hate me...
...but still call me baby...
...oh love...
so call me by my name...
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Yes, he was definitely perfect for the part! And you know, now that I see him a million times on TV all I keep thinking is "He looks SO smexy as a vampire..." and "what I wouldn't give for that man to bite ME!" *daydreams*
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Oops -- forgot to lock this thread when I started the new one, and now we've got a couple of conversations running at once! Again: this discussion is now continuing on the RP as EC Thread #3. Anyone who wants to repost the posts they made here yesterday onto the new thread should feel free. Sorry everyone!
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”