Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by melting into you »

Does anyone know if the movie is being released in the US? And when?

That's Robert as Salvador Dahi who was gay :)

I'd see this even if he wasn't in it, but him being in it is a huge plus. He's amazing. His facial expressions in that one scene looked like something Robert Downey Jr would do.

Just saw Twilight again today LOL
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

stellar87 wrote:hahaha edward4ever, you just made me laugh really hard. The funniest part is that you voiced everything I think ALL the time. I'm a grown woman and I find myself obsessing over this man like a 13 year old but having very grown up fantasies about him...ohhhh, the fantasies. My best friend and I talk about licking him and pulling his hair...and well...you get the picture. haha It's sad! There's no way around it. He's just too damn sexy in every way possible. Everything about him is hott, even his flaws. Like a bunch of other's have said he's a HOTT MESS! And I don't know if any of you other's feel this way but I love him so much more because he's not perfect and therefor seems so much more attainable. haha I know he's not but it just seems that way. Okay...I think I'm done for now. :D

PS I know I'm a crackhead...but I have a hard time finding anything wrong with it. :lol:

EDIT!!
Oh yeah, one more thing! Check out our sexy Rob at the UK Twilight premiere! Am I the only one that notices how huge Rob's hand looks on Kristen's waist? lol He looks amazming and Kristen looks very beautiful! LOVE!
http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/thum ... ?album=258
I, too, am a grown woman and I'm completely obsessed with the man. Not stalker obsessed mind you, just the OMG he's so friggin gorgeous I just wanna lick him like a lollipop kind of obsessed. Lol. Just out of curiosity, how old do you guys think is too old? For him I mean. Cause I keep finding myself freaked out about the fact that he's younger than my youngest brother. (Oddly enough, my brothers' names are Mike and Jacob. Lol).

And also, about the UK Twilight premier pics...yes his hands look huge, but I love them anyway. And the 24th picture in the bunch...rofl poor guy looks terrified!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

who are the girls all dressed in white gowns? Looks like it was a black and white ball.

OMG that pix of him he looks so frightened :o Wonder if the one pix with the older couple is his parents. Thanks for posting that! Kristen looks gorgeous and them together WOW. They ooze chemistry even off the screen.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Oooh, thank you for that stellar87! That looks very good! And yes, that was a dude with him! They are lovers. Yikes!! My Rob kissing a man!! Whoa!! I have always loved Salivador Dali and am pleased as punch that Rob is playing him! I had no idea that Dali was so eccentric, but I guess you just have to look at his paintings to see that!
No, I haven't seen the Motorcycle Diaries. Good? What joke am I missing?? :)
AND, Yes! I have already noticed how big his hands are!! :twisted: You know what they say about big hands!!!

'twahy-lahyt'!!! Where did you go!!!???? Where did you get To Roam?????? Helloooooo???? OMR!! I can't go the whole night without knowing where you got that!!! Helloooooooo????? 'twahy-lahyt' pleeeeeaaaasseee come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

DarkMuse wrote: I, too, am a grown woman and I'm completely obsessed with the man. Not stalker obsessed mind you, just the OMG he's so friggin gorgeous I just wanna lick him like a lollipop kind of obsessed. Lol. Just out of curiosity, how old do you guys think is too old? For him I mean. Cause I keep finding myself freaked out about the fact that he's younger than my youngest brother. (Oddly enough, my brothers' names are Mike and Jacob. Lol).

And also, about the UK Twilight premier pics...yes his hands look huge, but I love them anyway. And the 24th picture in the bunch...rofl poor guy looks terrified!

I don't know how old is too old for Rob, but I'm sure I am waaay past it!! :cry: He said in an interview that he loves cougar's (that's us ladies!!!--those of us over 34 or so anyway).
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Hahaha.
you guys crack me all the time.

this thread should have R-RATED all over it.
i'm 18, i probably haven't um, practiced as much as you married girls haha.
but yeah.

and i'm with stellar and edward4ever there.
this hasn't been healthy for me, i feel like a complete psycho.
when i see a picture of him, oh my god. nothing christian and sane comes to my mind.
it's like, i think of biting his lip, and.. my mind goes wild.

atleast, you girls have your beautiful husbands to cuddle up to
and "have fun" with.
i have no one to help me get rid of my hormones right now.
it's killing me.
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

and my sister is dating this rob look-alike but not so handsome.

he passed right by me like minute ago, he smelled so good.
and he looks like Rob.

i wanted to jump over him.
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

ana; wrote:Hahaha.
you guys crack me all the time.

this thread should have R-RATED all over it.
i'm 18, i probably haven't um, practiced as much as you married girls haha.
but yeah.

and i'm with stellar and edward4ever there.
this hasn't been healthy for me, i feel like a complete psycho.
when i see a picture of him, oh my god. nothing christian and sane comes to my mind.
it's like, i think of biting his lip, and.. my mind goes wild.

atleast, you girls have your beautiful husbands to cuddle up to
and "have fun" with.
i have no one to help me get rid of my hormones right now.
it's killing me.

I feel you..ahaha..It can get depressing, doesn't it? :cry:
But hey...one of these days we'll find our Edward's and have even more fun
than these women with their cuddly husbands... :lol:
Just you watch and see...
For now..we'll just have to be happy with fantasizing about him and his gorgeous lips and everyhting we would love to but can't do to him and....(nevermind)
haha...
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I just watched that Little Ashes trailer - that movie is going to be AWESOME! And the best part of that was that it had an actual release date on it (some day in March 09) YAAAAY we'll finally be able to see the whole thing! :)

Now what's the news on How To Deal?
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

aghh.
i know.

i haven't been alone for long.
i had a bf for 9 months, and after a while I dated a guy for 2 months.. until september.
so, i could wait, i guess haha.

what I picture the most, is that I smoke.
so, after seeing that Rolling Stones picture.
all I could think of was the morning after,
both smoking a cigarrete.
and me wearing the boy's infamous white shirt.

that's like ever girls fantasy. (minus the cigarretes, bad habit)
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

edward4ever do you have limewire? That's where I got "To Roam". It has fast become of my favorite Rob songs. :) And yes, I've always been fascinated with Salvador Dali and am thrilled to see Rob in the role. Also, I like Javier Beltran.
Yes, The Motorcycle Diaries is one of my favorite movies! Mind you it is all in spanish but there are subtitles. :) It's about Ernesto or 'Che' Guevara, who is played by Gael Garcia Bernal (oh my...this man stole my heart also, he's in y tu mama tambien for any who have seen that...). Check out http://www.motorcyclediariesmovie.com/home.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Motorc ... ies_(film). Now I want to go watch it...hehe.

DarkMuse - I find myself saying I want to lick him endlessly. hehe I think Rob is the kind of guy that can handle any woman, any age. haha I don't know why...he just seems like that type. So I'm pretty sure you're not too old. ;) And he does look scared in that picture! My poor Rob. I'll console him. hehe :twisted:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!