Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by edward4ever »

stellar87 wrote:
No, no, no. This a judgement free thread when it comes to expressing your love for Rob. haha No matter what age you are! I will not think badly about anyone that find Robert as sexy and undeniable screwable (opps, that's not toning it down, is it?) as I do.
And my bf lives in another state...my bed is open allll the time. hehe :twisted:

EDIT - Poor Rob if here were to ever read this. What would he think? hahaha Actually...on second thought. Not poor Rob...lucky Rob. I'm sure he'd think we were all crazy as hell but still who wouldn't love the thought of numerous people wanting you? haha
Ahhh, thanks! I appreciate that, my family and friends think I'm nuts!!!
I have wondered often how Rob would take it if he read all this stuff we write about him. I too think he would think it insane but ... maybe take it as a compliment. I hope so, maybe I should post my phone number on here so he can call me in case he sees it!!?? :lol:
Did you see my second EDIT to my last post??? :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha, I did see your second edit. I love it when he says that. It's entirely too funny and awesome.

I'm pretty sure that meeting Rob has become the life mission for my best friend (who is married) and me. Sad? Yes. Joke? No. haha :lol:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

Hahaha!! I can relate to that life mission!! I was in CA for Thanksgiving and one day we went to L.A. and I was looking for ROB the entire drive around the city!!! I did see a cute guy sitting outside of a cafe with a knit cap on and a scruffy beard!! I was freaking out!! Of course, I could NOT ask my Dad to go around the block so I could get another look. It was almost too much to handle!! :lol:
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

hahahahahahaha.

do you think we are insane?
like, we have a problem or something.
i don't think so really. when i think about what guys do when they are feeling horny, and what they see while doing it. i think i'm perfectly normal. i'm just lusting over some random actor.
im healthy right?

im healthy and i need a bf.
that's it.

EDIT: Someone was asking for the song "To Roam" right?
I uploaded it for whoever needs it.

http://www.2shared.com/uploadComplete.j ... Hq67RvSJwV
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

We're totally healthy! I swear! It's healthy to have fantasies! :D Okay, I sound like I'm trying to convince myself more than everyone else. hehe Plus, Rob's a guy...I'm sure he knows what it is like to fantasize.

And edward4ever, on the flight back home to Seattle from Chicago, this past Sunday, there was a guy in front of me that had total Rob hair. I had to resist the compelling urge to reach in front of me and touch it...it was hard. I had to put my ipod on and bury my nose in New Moon to distract myself. :lol:

I just saw this article in Life and Style magazine that is about why Rob is so sexy. They say it's because he's a combo of all our favorite hollywood hotties. Apparently he has Orlando Bloom's eyes, Matthew McConaughey's hair, Jake Gyllenhaal's eyebrows, Chance Crawford's lips, and Jude Law's chin... Let's just keep it simple. Rob is sexy!
ImageImage
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

ana; wrote:
do you think we are insane?
like, we have a problem or something.
i don't think so really. when i think about what guys do when they are feeling horny, and what they see while doing it. i think i'm perfectly normal. i'm just lusting over some random actor.
im healthy right?

im healthy and i need a bf.
that's it.

EDIT: Someone was asking for the song "To Roam" right?
I uploaded it for whoever needs it.

http://www.2shared.com/uploadComplete.j ... Hq67RvSJwV
:o :o :shock: Ummmm.... ana .... I can not even express to you how MUCH I love you right now!!!! THANK YOU for posting To Roam!! :D

And, no, we are not insane. We are normal, warm blooded (er...maybe HOT blooded) female type humans who enjoy our fantasies about our Rob!! :lol:

stellar87, that's really interesting about all the different people whose "parts" Rob is supposed to look like. I agree with you though, he's just plain, f***ing sexy!!!
And the guy sitting in front of you on the plane!! Holy Moly!! I would have totally "accidentally" touched his hair when I stood up (intentionally) to go the bathroom. I'da just grabbed it and been like "OH! I am soooo sorry! Are you okay??" :lol:
Last edited by edward4ever on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

that's like the worst thing ever.
when you have a crush on someone, everybody suddenly starts to look like him.

in 2006 after the soccer world cup finished,
i had a terrible crush on a spanish player called Fernando Torres (he plays for Liverpool F.C).
and i went to spain that summer to spend it with my uncles and cousins.
i remember we were at this town party and seeing a guy that looked EXACTLY like him.
i was like OMG OMG OMG. i wanted to meet him so bad. and he was a friend of one of my spain friends.
but never got to meet him. I met the real Fernando Torres twice later that month, amazing.

no probleeem, seriously.
all for Rob's love.
i think i'm actually a bigger fan of his singing that his acting.
he's an amazing actor, but his music just makes me melt.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Ana, I think I love you even more now for the fact that you said you loved Fernando Torres. I loved him too! Soccer players are so ****** hott! *fans self* Lucky me, I'm dating one. :D Well, he used to be a big soccer player...now he's concentrating more on school. He still has the soccer player look/mentality though. lol Okay, enough about that.

Now I'm all hott for Rob and my lovely bf at the same time. hahaha :lol: Someone save me.

And I completely know what you mean about Rob singing...it makes me melt too. It's almost not good for me to listen to any of his songs while I'm driving, almost hazardous. :P
ImageImage
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

ana; wrote: all for Rob's love.
i think i'm actually a bigger fan of his singing that his acting.
he's an amazing actor, but his music just makes me melt.
I agree!! Did I mention I listen to his 5 songs (OH NO WAIT!! I NOW HAVE 6 THANKS TO THE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL ANA!!!--don't worry ana, I won't transfer my obsession from Rob to you! :lol: ) over and over and over and over again all day everyday???? I Was Broken is on right now. :D I even listen to him while I fall asleep!!!

EDIT: Okay, who is this Torres dude and where can I see a picture? I want to drool too!

EDIT2: OH! I just did a search. He's cute, but not even close to Rob Sexy!! Hey, I was looking at his stats and it says he weighs 12st 4. I thought a stone was approximately 9 pounds. And what's the 4 after that? If the 4 is ounces that only puts him at about 108 lbs!! Or is a stone approx. 14 pounds? That sounds better. I'm confused!
Last edited by edward4ever on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

no problem,
and give me your names,
i feel like an absolute idiot saying your usernames.

aw, soccer players.
the guys i've dated have both been hardcore soccer players.

Rob's music is great.
the weekend "never think" was finally out, i was going through a really crappy week.
the guy i've been dating was with another girl, and he was being a complete jerk.
so i remember listening to the song for the first time and i started crying out of nowhere.
i've listened to so many songs while being down, but nothing like this.
the song is so emotional, there's something about his voice and the music.
i cried for like 1 hour just listening to it.